Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta 1.6 Zetec S Mk7 Thread

M4RC

The car is looking nice mate! Where did you buy the mud flaps? Been looking every where for some.

• Like 1

liking the fez fella and I do love the triple r splitters just a shame they don't do on for a focus zetec bumper

• Like 1

I dunno m8 not sure if you will see them behind my alloys ill have a test fit when i have a couple of days off the first week of April got loads to fit woop watch this space :)

Any mods in mind m8?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Ah okay, Nice one should be mint when u get everything fitted.

Just the stuff I said before ATM ^^. Saving for alloys just now :)

• Like 1

The car is looking nice mate! Where did you buy the mud flaps? Been looking every where for some.

Here they are, say your a member of ford forms and you'll get 10% discount! I've only got the front ones on as I took the rear ones of as I wasn't happy with them as they just seemed a bit flimsy but I Lost the instructions so they probably weren't on properly haha. Your best just ordering them over the phone. If you've got any problems just let them know, he's a top guy :)

http://www.performancecreations.co.uk/ford-fiesta-2008-on-rallyflapz-range-175-c.asp

• Like 2

liking the fez fella and I do love the triple r splitters just a shame they don't do on for a focus zetec bumper

Cheers mate ;). Have you asked kev? He could maybe make a custom one

Here they are, say your a member of ford forms and you'll get 10% discount! I've only got the front ones on as I took the rear ones of as I wasn't happy with them as they just seemed a bit flimsy but I Lost the instructions so they probably weren't on properly haha. Your best just ordering them over the phone. If you've got any problems just let them know, he's a top guy :)

http://www.performancecreations.co.uk/ford-fiesta-2008-on-rallyflapz-range-175-c.asp

Nice one cheers mate. I'll probably get the red one's to match the car and I have some black vinyl left over might try score out the fiesta logo and stick it on and see how that looks.

• Like 1

Nice one cheers mate. I'll probably get the red one's to match the car and I have some black vinyl left over might try score out the fiesta logo and stick it on and see how that looks.

Nice ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone got some more ideas? Other than lowering/new alloys

• Like 1

check my project marc see if theres anyone u wanno do, exhaust i highly recommend ;) and how do you find your stubby aerial looks good but does it work as well as the standard one?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

check my project marc see if theres anyone u wanno do, exhaust i highly recommend ;) and how do you find your stubby aerial looks good but does it work as well as the standard one?

Sorry, just noticed this.

I would love a new exhaust but insurance is the problem :(. Guess I will just have to settle for a twin tip for just now haha.

The arial is great, there is a little loss in quality but barely anything. I still get all the stations I use to get clearly.

I've done a few mods recently, just gonna update this the now :)

• Like 1

10k hids m8 aint they really blue? Id be carful about being pulled with them imo :S

• Like 1

10k hids m8 aint they really blue? Id be carful about being pulled with them imo :S

There actually not to bad and there only 35w so not too bright

• Like 1

10k is purple imo blue ones are around 6k.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

10k is purple imo blue ones are around 6k.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

10k is blue but pretty much anything after that is purole

• Like 1

Mint looking build pal.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

Mint looking build pal.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Cheers :). Still a loooooot to do though haha

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Spacers, flaps and flyeye on. Need to get some better pics though

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Are these the right ones for the spider lights?

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/141330148186?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

Could someone point me in the direction of some good led brake light, reverse light and rear fog bulbs please!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club