Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Meets In Liverpool

robertson123

Does anyone know of any meets in the Liverpool area i am wondering if any of you guys are from around that way like me i would like i am to know of any coming up in the future thanks

Ok i believe i am allowed to bump this thread it has been over 24 hours come on is there anyone else apart from me on this forum who is from Liverpool Merseyside if so lets get together here and organize some meets what do you say

• 1 month later...

I have been trying to drum up some interest in a meet. only had a few replies. Im from Liverpool too. What fiesta do you have?

Glad to see another member from Liverpool on here hello mate i have found a monthly meet it takes place in different venues here click this link to add Car Cruise as your friend on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/carcruiseliverpol?fref=ts.You will be updated as to where the meets will take place i have already done this you will see me in his friends list i am Robert Gilbertson i hope this helps you out mate

I did own a Fiesta mk3 Si replica now i own a real Fiesta mk3 Si 1.4 i love the car it is great and one i have always wanted to own now i have finally got one

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone wants to help me out and arrange some meets in Liverpool and other areas as these areas will be taken into consideration as well please checkout my Twitter page i made yesterday looking forward to you visiting thank you

https://twitter.com/RobFiestamk3

On my Twitter page above there is a meet happening tomorrow in Liverpool anyone can turn up here is the Location of where it is at or just click on my Twitter page here thank you https://twitter.com/RobFiestamk3

LOCATION CAR CRUISE LIVERPOOL MONTHLY MEET THIS THURSDAY 19:00 STONE BRIDGE PARK AND RIDE LIVERPOOL L110BB opposite stage coach depo

Im from liverpool aswell haha :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Im from liverpool aswell haha :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

That's great to know my post on Twitter is about getting people's meets noticed for them and my own meets when they get up and running also i need help in arranging meets myself in the Liverpool area and other areas as long as they are not too far.Are you interested in helping me out on this as i have tried on this forum to see if people want to meet in the Liverpool area but no joy as they travel to other areas as well but i am trying to get more meets in the Liverpool area which is closer to home

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club