Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spraying Interior Plastics?

M4RC

ooo right i was going to say could i borrow where your painting them haha, i was going to put 2 heaters in the shed and create my own mini painting booth, sadly i was told to f off by the other half haha

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got round to sourcing a 2nd centre console and spraying it along with some wing mirror covers.

post-48260-13917093177_thumb.jpg

The wing mirror covers were primed but the console was gloss black, not any noticeable colour difference which I'm surprised and pleased with.

Just need to finish the centre part of it

post-48260-139170940209_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good! Got my Asian grill painted, I'll get a pic up later. Also gonna get some more paint for interior

Sweet :) im half way through painting mine but got the new rs style grill on the way so have an asain grill part painted on eBay in the next coming week after i have my rs one painted if anyone's interest? All ive done is paint the silver inserts gloss white no lacquer and the two cover is gloss black with 3 coats of lacquer plus paint hardener ready to go on the grill, so all you would need to do is repaint the inserts to the coke of your choice and the main grill ? Open to offers :)

Nice! The Asian grills have been going for a fortune recently on eBay especially with sprayed inserts. Got primer and paint from half ores earlier so I'm gonna start on the interior :)

Yh only one on eBay and its at 93 ahaa so when i get my rs grill on the car I'll be selling my asain grill for £60 buy it now so it should sell quick ;)

• 1 month later...

After finally getting my car back from ford everything is now fitted post-48260-139491477907_thumb.jpg

post-48260-139491481232_thumb.jpgpost-48260-139491482696_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

After finally getting my car back from ford everything is now fitted attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1394914779.060610.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1394914812.344840.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1394914826.779183.jpg

Looks amazing! Just need those DMB badges now haha

I've decided I'm just gonna get the whole lot done proffesionaly

• 2 years later...
On 3/14/2014 at 8:20 PM, jackgl said:

After finally getting my car back from ford everything is now fitted ImageUploadedByFord OC1394914779.060610.jpg

ImageUploadedByFord OC1394914812.344840.jpgImageUploadedByFord OC1394914826.779183.jpg

this looks really good,the colour is quite unique too!  can i asked what you used? is this original parts or did you buy another one so you still had the original, i'm looking to do this myself but not too sure how to go about it or where to look.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club