Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

No-One From Here I Hope!!!

Turvey

Whoever it is, he's probably dead or in prison now.

I wouldn't be surprised if he/she just got a slap on the wrist to be honest. :rolleyes:

What a plonker. Had someone do that to me when I was on a motorbike. Also when turning into a golf club on the Brow in Shropshire near Ellesmere. A few have died there doing the same thing.

What an absolute moron.

If anyone was ever in need of banning.

Here's a quick question for our resident lawman :-) If the number plate was clearly visible in the clip, could/would the police prosecute without a complaint being made by the owner of the video?

Oops, busted. I swear I was being chased by a wasp... The size of a man it was!

• Like 3

If the license plate is clear, there is a date and timestamp (as there is) and an indicator as to the location of the alleged offence, it can be sufficient to secure a prosecution, however other details such as the location of the offence would also need to be provided.

I do not believe that the police could take a video from youtube and prosecute without additional details such as these, as this detail makes up half of the prosecution case, unfortunately "we saw your vehicle driving like a pleb on youtube" doesnt really offer enough grounds for the CPS to persue it I dont believe...

Crikey, imagine if you were coming out of the side road. You look left see nothing, look right see nothing, look left and begin to pull out, this t**t rams into the side of you. :iim:

Wasnt the guy from Liverpool with 45 points by any chance :wacko:

Idiot, hopefully was found in a ditch further down the road.

• Like 1

Was there a police car not too far behind?

Its the only reason I can think for toolish driving such as this, would be escaping the blue lights!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club