Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dress Up Kit

D13 HPD 95

Hi all dropped my mk7 off at the body shop this morning its have the dress up kit painted and fitted but i wanted to hear if anyone else has had this done and how long it toke? As i need my car back for sunday latest! And they told me they would do the best they can to get it done before then :/

post-27015-0-52581000-1389024970_thumb.jpost-27015-0-06630600-1389025158_thumb.jHi Dan, hope your car gets done in time for you, sounds good, look forwards to seeing the pics.

Cheers i hope so too lol, will give them a call Wednesday and see whats what u need it next monday no to ways about it :/ so need to pick it up saturday :/ hmmm just got to hope but knowing my luck

gutted they carnt do it :( thye parts dont fit -.- ffs

yep picked the car up n they showed me they don't quite fit its a tight squeeze but they said no they won't do it, do will be selling all the kit if anyone wants to try it, but i don't have the patience plus need my car n carnt be without it

3d and mk7 and i bought them from a someone online and they say oem parts but are fibreglass so i doubt they are they need a little work to get them to fit but the body shop said they won't do it as i need my car, but they said with a little work would fit fine, so will be selling them on eBay at weekend

yh it did thats the weird bit about it, it also came with the receipt which shown him buying it from ford at full price, but it was fibreglass plus ford stamped i have no clue, i know there is a lot of polish fibreglass about for this market so could they have used a ford logo to get the real look of them??

sucks to hear man, mine will probably not fit either then, mine came off a zetec s so if that doesnt fit then i dont think any will

If yours was fitted to a car before id say your safe it will fit tbh. As its already been suited to the car shape and unless you have crashed yours which i doubt then they will be the same shape. The ones i got werent ever fitted moulded or made to fit, so i guess the man who had them b4 me couldnt get them to fit same as me which im gutted at was really looking forward to seeing it done :( and finished but o well I'll sell them and tell the buyer about what happened when i had or tried to have them fitted so i pre warm them but im sure they would sell i hope haha

yea they should sell quick enough, did you go directly to ford for the side skirts?

No got the front splitter and sides from the same person got the rear set from ford tho

I've fitted the Focus dress up kit to mine; ZS spoiler, splitter and rear bumper (still to be fitted), and ST side skirts.

Everything went onto mine fairly easily with the exception of the splitter - there were a couple of tabs which slotted into holes in the bumper which needed to be cut off, and all the clips and brackets fitted, but it never sat flush. I squirted a ton of adhesive in the gap and me and two mates spent most of a Saturday afternoon holding the whole splitter to the bumper!! It won't go anywhere now but it's not perfect.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

Nice, i wish mine was out by that much :/ but it was out a mile apparently lol, but aint going to bother with it now, I'll get a triple r splitter across the bottom, and then leave the sides and gloss black the rear diffusor i dont mind the back end and after getting a set of wheel spacers will look wicked!! I would have loved the zetec s dress up kit but im not sure if id look at my car the same way, as i fell in love with mine when i saw it, but the zetec s first put me off but either way im happy with what i have :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club