Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

More Dash Cam Craziness

Hyrule

Hyrule - the resident russian dashcam video connoisseur :P

Stupid woman at 1:33 didn't even have her seatbelt on. And the jeep rolling over at 2:15 was hilarious

And as with every russian dashcam compilation, there's loads of POS Ladas slamming on brakes, and then pathetically spinning out of control. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

actually laughing out loud in the office, clip 3 is just....

As for the vauxhall at around 4:44 :rolleyes:

I am noticing quite a pattern in the vehicles involved in most of these video's... Do you think its the same person ;)

Hyrule - the resident russian dashcam video connoisseur :P

Stupid woman at 1:33 didn't even have her seatbelt on. And the jeep rolling over at 2:15 was hilarious

And as with every russian dashcam compilation, there's loads of POS Ladas slamming on brakes, and then pathetically spinning out of control. :rolleyes:

Haha, i could spend hours on youtube watching these, its so ridiculous. And yeah the ladas are just hilarious

actually laughing out loud in the office, clip 3 is just....

As for the vauxhall at around 4:44 :rolleyes:

I am noticing quite a pattern in the vehicles involved in most of these video's... Do you think its the same person ;)

Hehe yeah clip 3 was just hilarious, and the woman knocking herself unconscious with the head on crash. Oh my tears coming out my eyes.lolol :D

It could be the same person, you never know :driving:

they all drive like king retards,flat out in the snow and wonder why they crash??

How can an entire country be so stupefyingly bad at driving? Do they just not have driving tests there?

Egypt is the same - was on a three hour bus journey once from Port Said down to Cairo and saw no end of very near-misses. I'm sure they think road markings and traffic lights are there to make the place look pretty. A terrifying experience that I don't care to repeat.

• Like 1

I love watching these video's , i have also watched the Russian Scam videos they are good and have plenty of people jumping on bonnets and reversing into cars to try and scam people, haha , some get a right good wallop for their efforts.

• Like 1

So much info about the meteor that hit Russia back in Feb last year is thanks to dash cams :P

Wow, it's surprising how many people don't bother stopping after accidents, including those involved in them. Like the big truck in the first video at 3:44, pushes a car off the road and just carries on. Also, what's with the guy jumping on the car in the wet in the last one!

I must say, since having had someone drive into my previous car I do look at these videos differently. Feel sorry for all the people left with damaged cars and no details of who did it! Doesn't stop me watching them though :D.

Also, what's with the guy jumping on the car in the wet in the last one!

One word......................................VODKA!!! :)

Here's another one that isn't suitable for little ears :)

Karma at its best ;)

The best part of the job for sure.

Definitely Karma :p

I always like it when someone pulls out in front of me when there isn't really time, then shortly after someone else pulls out in front of them. Always puts a smile on my face!

Truly glad I don't work in Russia.

I'd be worked to death dealing with those levels of stupidity.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club