Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spacer / Wheel Bearing

KennyJ

I talked to my mechanic about mounting 15mm spacers on my 1,0 125. He then told me that the pre Focus MK2 ate wheel bearings if the ET was changed with more than just 4-6mm.

Does anyone know the wheel bearings on the fiesta will die soon if ET changes from 47.5 to 32.5?

I havnt heard of it tbh, as long as its hub centric spacers i was told you could maybe take 10,000 miles off the bearing life but it wouldn't eat through them that much as 15mm only just fills the arches it doesn't change a lot of tracking or width tbh. And doesn't make a lot a handling difference but looks amazing!!

You are putting more stress on the bearing and it will fail quicker but just how quick I dont know

I think its like all bearing and parts on cars if you look after them im sure they will last, if u rag the car they will fail quicker but i was told only 10,000 ish miles less on a 50-60,000 mile rated bearing so id say its fine im doing mine

If it looks good and your happy with it then whats a wheel bearing anyway lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club