Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie Mods

ZTECS MATTE BLACK

Hi all just started moding my matte black zetec s , so far just dropped in a j1 induction kit,

Next job is a miltec cat back exhaust

post-49700-138955981275_thumb.jpgpost-49700-138955983168_thumb.jpg

Not sure what else to do with her yet

Any suggestions?

• Like 1

Set off coilovers?

Is that a matt wrap or paintjob?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

It's a full wrap mate had it done from stock coil overs sounds like a plan which would you suggest as I'm in a bit of a budget :/

• Like 1

looks good m8, as for coilovers i think theey are pretty much all the same but here is some budget ones that look good and have good reviews :) if i didnt spend money on lowering springs wish i got these :/

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Fiesta-Mk7-Hatchback-1-25-2008-2013-Pro-Sport-Lowering-Coilover-Kit-/231102932218?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3AFiesta&hash=item35cecee4fa

• Like 1

Ah right I was actually thinking of getting some sort of matt black details done on my car at some point.

Well I paid £450 for my AP coilovers an they seem decent. But I think there's a set for around £250 on the market now

• Like 1

Cheers for the link dan had a look and think for that price I'll give em a go :)

Scousa a had a look online there's a guy In Manchester will do a full wrap for just over six hundred quid

You could lower it (coilies will do that anyway), get new alloys on it or spray yours a different colour if you're after looks.. if you're after performance you could upgrade the brakes or remap it or get a kit on it or something there's endless possibilities all depends what you're after! :)

• Like 1

Happy with the black wrap don't see many knocking about and she's been a bit of a head turner after performance mainly but in on a bit of a budget at the mo so doing it a step at a time :)

• Like 1

That's not bad I'll probably just get a few matt black decals done.

Could also get hids they transform the front end and are next on my list

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Oh well shortest project ever! Just signed up for a new fezzi st2!!

• 9 months later...

Hi mate

The induction kit was great

The range from 3 1/2 krevs through to 4 gave a fantastic induction sound and was a real head turner :) not sure about the power advantage but noticed the car seemed a little gutless after I removed it to take the car back to the showroom ( used the car as deposit for the St :)

All in all there are a few knocking around on eBay and a new replacement filter only cost 40 quid so I would buy a second hand on so its not to your taste you haven't forked out a lot of money

All in all I would say 4:5 :)

Hope this helps

That's a big come down! Lol well at the end of the day it's nice to have a great car but it's always better to have a house ;)

Let me know how you get on with it :)

Haha sounds like a plan ;) keep threatening to mod my missus's clio lol hope it all goes well for you :)

What is it with blokes always trying to give us their hand me downs? :p

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club