Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Induction Kit?

mactell

Hi there,

What's the best Induction Kit for my Fiesta 1.25 MK6? How much would it cost to get fitted as well?

Thanks,

Edited by mactell

the best in terms of what you want really, k&n panel filter is most common as its a straight swop and oem box still adds a bit more noise and throttle responce, or you could go down the route of a k&n cone filter, but without redesigning and modding the air flow, its just more noise you get from it, and can give you less power, i went for the pipercross high flow intake system, replaces the factory air box for a less restrictive one and i have redone the air flow alot sharper throttle and huge noise improvments!!!, or you can get the most respected J1 filter which gets you amazing looks noise and perfomance, each costs a panel is £40, cone is £70, high flow is £100 and J1 is £220, but fitting wise its soo easy!! maybe 6 bolts and screws in total one induction pipe thats all so easy to do not worth getting someone to do it at labour charge, plus they all come with instructions

• Like 1

Okay sounds good to me. Thanks for this.

Where can I buy a K&N Panel filter for my car? I take it the Panel filter would make it louder and better throttle response yeah?

if you go on k&n website you can get the correct panel for your car by filling in all the details, yh i had it for a while it makes a better suction noise and a little more throttle :) also i would say you would want the cleaning kit for them too

http://www.knfilters.co.uk/?gclid=CMW-4oK9-7sCFQ1L3godoysAbw

• Like 1

yes the panels are better, if they say its correct for the car then yh go for it if you want to,

http://www.knfilters.co.uk/search/product.aspx?Prod=33-2955

thats your car right? 2008 FORD FIESTA VI 1.25L L4 F/I - All

im positive its this one bud :)

• Like 1

Yeah I do want to :). Is there any tutorials on here on how to change the air filter for a Zetec MK6? Because I haven't got a scooby doo where it is under my bonnet.

good, im sure it comes with instructions tbh, but if not there will be one somewhere ill have a look for you

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club