Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Water Leak

karl123

I took my car to a mechanic because i had water leak from 2 parts under my engine, he told me that it was my thermostat housing was broke so he fixed it, but there is still a leaking from 1 part what could it be???

Unfortunately there is a lot of pipework and fluid in the engine bay, its a needle in the haystack at the moment.

Where abouts in the engine bay is it leaking? it could be anything from power steering fluid, air con condesation, bad pipe etc

It looks like it comes from the back of the engine, i no it is coming from the coolant bottle because its leaking pink

OK so you have a pink leak.

It really could be any number of reasons, a bad fitting seal, a corroded pipe, a damaged hose, or even a damaged coolant reservoir.

How much coolant have you lost? can you see the water leak from the top of the engine or is it not that clear?

Im losing most of it, i top it up before going to work which is at 1.40pm then refill when i finish at 10.30pm, ye i can c it from the top of the engine but leaking from underneath.

Yeah you need to track it down to where on the pipe its leaking, it could be a simple washer replacement, or it could be a corroded pipe.

Best thing to do is wash the engine around that wish some gunk engine cleaner or similar, then see where it comes out from.

Ok no prob, my windows r steaming up, and getting a funny smell

Wat is ur car u could have coolant leak inside ur car is it a sweat smell in the car

How much coolant u losing have u had any overheating issues is it burning oil smell or coolant smell

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club