Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ex Police Focus Would You??

Storm16

i wouldnt say no to an ex-police volvo T5

having worked for volvo and seen stickered up police cars and ex-police cars they are very well maintained and get what they need done

Maybe if I promise to eat all my veggies and do the dishes? ;)

post-28494-0-05713900-1389729313_thumb.j

Tidy Focus!

I did one shift in the road policing unit. Sunday night shift which involved cruising on the motorway at 130mph in a 530 diesel BMW, using side on search lights to frighten the doggers in the laybys and then parked up on the motorway and the traffic officer driving fell asleep.

I obviously didn't choose the right department when I was in the Police!

I think you would have some doggy do do to clear up in the back if you were on the blues and twos in that stoney

The dogs love it when a chase starts.

As soon as the sirens go on they go ape.

My dad picked up a black 2003 2.0L Mondeo that was used by the Undercover Garda in Ireland.

It was hilarious because a black or blue D Reg Mondeo sets off alarm bells for every motorist in Ireland!

It had everything but the 2nd aerial and the lights in the grill and dash.

Nobody would ever overtake you.. Oncoming cars would slow down.. Marked guard cars would also slow down and try to look in as they drove past.. They even waved him on at a toll road once, must have thought he was a Garda!

He didn't have a bad word to say about the car except the petrol! It was in great nick and he got it for half nothing.

There's definitely great ex-police cars around. It's mostly down to luck though.

• Like 1

With working in a uk force and a family member who used to be the fleet manager, I know they have a hard life, and driven harder. They get the required service as the local dealership or in house workshop but otherwise a poor life. They are worse then hire cars in their use.

Just remember 1 owner many drivers.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

agree entirely, as long as you look at it as a balance of "any car" you buy could have been ragged by anyone!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club