Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where's Michelle???

RIIIDAA

Think she may have fallen in love with Mountune and moved in???

lol how funny.

Been down the gym training and when I have been coming in from work at night been going straight to bed as I am so tired lol. Good news though, at work we have a weekly weigh in group and all pay £1 into a pot with the biggest loser that week getting the £26, well over Easter we decided to pay but not weigh as everyone was going to enjoy the easter weekend, so last nights weigh in was a rollover with £52 up for grabs - well guess who won it? yep good old me lol.

Oh and I also had this done this week:

Its my childrens initials within the stars (I designed it myself)

tattoo001.jpg

tattoo004.jpg

Very nice!

Unusual to have initials within stars but nice all the same!

Are you still happy with the upgrade......the reason I ask is that I've just read another review on car enthuiast's site and they think that there maybe another upgrade lurking somewhere in Mountune's head so to speak............ ;)

Got to admit though, they gave the upgrade a fantastic review:

Mountune

Now, what's the numbers for tomorrow night's draw........mmmmm let me think now....... ;)

Hehe :)

I'm also back after a couple of days off here, been busy working, enjoying the sunshine etc!

John, thanks for that link, not sure what they mean by the "tacky yellow stripes"!!!!!! it sure does sound like Mountune have something else up their sleeve - flipping typical.

I still love the car except for a couple of things, 1 is the fact, everyone seems aggressive to me on the road now!!!! 2, the noise at speed is really loud and gives me a headache, it drones like anything, so driving over an hour would be a pain to say the least, means round town the music is up louder to cover the noise though which just makes me look even more like a boy racer!!!.

Have had a couple of occasions where the power didnt seem to be there, have spoken with Mountune and keeping an eye on it for now. Have no regrets though I would still recommend the engine upgrade.

John, thanks for that link, not sure what they mean by the "tacky yellow stripes"!!!!!! it sure does sound like Mountune have something else up their sleeve - flipping typical.

I still love the car except for a couple of things, 1 is the fact, everyone seems aggressive to me on the road now!!!! 2, the noise at speed is really loud and gives me a headache, it drones like anything, so driving over an hour would be a pain to say the least, means round town the music is up louder to cover the noise though which just makes me look even more like a boy racer!!!.

Have had a couple of occasions where the power didnt seem to be there, have spoken with Mountune and keeping an eye on it for now. Have no regrets though I would still recommend the engine upgrade.

I guessed you'd say that although, in the light of that link, I'm now probably going to wait and see what transpires.

I popped into my dealer earlier this afternoon with Noddy (Janet's Sportka) for his courtesy check and I was talking to them about the Fiestas and how popular they are and the upgrade etc.

From the way the conversation went, I gathered that they may be a possibility of an ST after all so if that were to be the case then I'll definitely wait.

The problem is, like the recession, nobody seems to know for sure exactly what's in the pipeline. :rolleyes:

It was the Fiesta RS we were hoping for. Today the power thing happened again, but this time I realised I was actually trying to pull away in 3rd gear oops - then I sat and checked the gear shift and noticed how close 1st and 3rd actually are on my gearbox! too many years of drying an automatic - ruined me!

It was the Fiesta RS we were hoping for. Today the power thing happened again, but this time I realised I was actually trying to pull away in 3rd gear oops - then I sat and checked the gear shift and noticed how close 1st and 3rd actually are on my gearbox! too many years of drying an automatic - ruined me!

Good job you didn't give Mountune too much grief otherwise you'd have looked a right pillock eh? :lol:

Agreed, the RS Fiesta would be nice but realistically the ST's more likely I think................. ;)

not sure what they mean by the "tacky yellow stripes"!!!!!!

FECK EM, every time i see the BRAWN F1 cars i think of the mountune livery

John, I am still not 100% sure though if it is me or not, as it happened again tonight, I aint that bad a driver surely lol, going to make it a mission this week to keep an eye out, something else to add to the reverse gear and indicator issues, why oh why is life never simple.

John, I am still not 100% sure though if it is me or not, as it happened again tonight, I aint that bad a driver surely lol, going to make it a mission this week to keep an eye out, something else to add to the reverse gear and indicator issues, why oh why is life never simple.

Well, I can't see it being you this time so it means that there might be a glitch with the conversion--if it were me I'd be getting it back to Mountune faster than you could say "knife".

Let's hope that they haven't goofed too seriously and nothing's wrong with your car.............. :)

Its been fine since, so if I thought there was anything major wrong it would be happening alot more, its happened 3 times in all each time from pulling away, there is no power decrease any other time, which makes me think am I putting it in 3rd gear? if so then I need to retake my test again lol.

Its been fine since, so if I thought there was anything major wrong it would be happening alot more, its happened 3 times in all each time from pulling away, there is no power decrease any other time, which makes me think am I putting it in 3rd gear? if so then I need to retake my test again lol.

Either that or get some specs........................... ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club