Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ka Air Filter Replacement

Hutch Hornet

Hi All

New to the Club but me an other half now have Fords so thought about time.

We have just got her the Ka of her dreams! A little Ka 2001 Silver. Could do with a little beginners help!!

Done a few usual visual mods wheels/bodywork/stencils etc but want to slowly move on.

She has a new K&N type Cone filter and hosing - Bay of E has a lot to answer for?? Mainly for bling coz until the money comes in a bit quicker it is not going to make a massive difference to the speed etc ;)

Anyway my question is this - Having checked in the old Haynes Manual there is a hose from the oil filler cap to the back of the airbox, I understand this is to do with emmision control/crankcase blah blah. Do we need to keep this attached to the new feed somehow? Can we just get a diferent Filler cap or is this important (it acts as a filter I think).

Any help from other modders would be appreciated.

Cheers Hutch

• 1 month later...

yes yes yes i have put one on mine and all you have to do is buy a breather filter and cut the hose down, otherwise it wont run right and will shoot oil verywhere

hope this helps