Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Debadging Grill Opinion With Picture (Ford Fusion)

Mikey923

Think the debadge looks well ya know!

Personally, I'm not a fan a big fan of the yellow fogs, I'm still liking my 6000k Cree bulbs in there to match my xenons and sides, but maybe that's a bit behind the times now and euro-style yellow fogs are the new thing. Think it looks ok on newer Golfs and that, but even then only in certain colours, like white!

Just my 2 cents worth though as it's opinions you're after. Notice from your euro-style plates you might be into that style/scene so go for it if you like it! ;)

• Like 1

Thanks! Being slowly turned off the fogs idea.. I like the debadged look though. Gives it a far more "edgy" look.

im liking the debaged grill but not the yellow fogs sorry fella but as said if you like it then go for it

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not keen on either myself - are the yellow fogs actually legal where you are?

The debadged grille seems to make the car look too featureless/bland at the front imho.

Option I went for was to respray the chrome on the front badge in satin black, so it's still there but doesn't stand out so much - you could easily mock that up with some pvc tape or vinyl to get an idea.

If you're handy enough you could even do the proper job in vinyl if you felt it worth doing.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club