Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Other Mods?

daviesscfc1

Hi guys new to the forum I just wanted to show you all my car and if anyone had any suggestions for me?

Mods to date;

Dmb gel overlays front,back and steering wheel.

Team heko wind reflectors.

Led number plate lights.

Phillips diamond vision dipped beam and sidelights,

Led blue footwells.

Sprayed alloys gloss black.

Roof wrapped gloss black.

Sent from my HTC One S using Ford OC mobile app

post-49962-138978380302_thumb.jpg

post-49962-138978381889_thumb.jpg

post-49962-138978384087_thumb.jpg

post-49962-138978389705_thumb.jpg

post-49962-138978391146_thumb.jpg

post-49962-138978394418_thumb.jpg

post-49962-138978398331_thumb.jpg

I thought about that but because my car is on finance if I debadge days may be funny about them not on there and I don't fancy puttig them back on myself! Thanks for the suggestion

• Like 1

I don't think the company will be bothered about the badges there pennies to them, you've painted the alloys anyway so badges won't matter ?

Like what you've done to it upto now, maybe spray the steering wheel trim black too ? I've done it on mine and looks awesome.

Check my thread for pictures ....

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/47369-my-fiesta-mk75-zs/

True mate may have a look over the weekend then, I'm a big fan of that what you done don't see why it isn't like that from standard to be honest to match the centre console

Are you planning to give the car back?

I'm getting a ZS soon which will go back at some point and I'm looking to do pretty much exactly what you've done. (Minus the wrapped roof and sprayed alloys). I wasn't sure how they'd feel about debadging the back but I'd like to find out too.

Another thing I'm doing is getting an 'S' badge insert for the bottom of the steering wheel and adding an 's' badge to the front grille. Might add some cree sidelights too.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Ford OC mobile app

Thanks mate and yehhh exactly what I thought, happy with how it is now though inside.

if your planning on having your car for a while then i dont see why the delaer would care what you do to it as long as it is reversable, if you look at welshy_maverick he had his car for not even 100 days spent loads on it and then removed it all and handed the car back for a trade up so i carnt see why you carnt go full out on the car, plus if ford could sell the car fully modded out for more than they could off bog standard then they wouldnt complain really :L

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/user/26372-welshy-maverick/

Yeah that's true,basically what I'm looking to do is keep this for a few months more Maybe a year until I can get a focus st I'm only 18 so Insurnace is the problem for me

Are you planning to give the car back?

I'm getting a ZS soon which will go back at some point and I'm looking to do pretty much exactly what you've done. (Minus the wrapped roof and sprayed alloys). I wasn't sure how they'd feel about debadging the back but I'd like to find out too.

Another thing I'm doing is getting an 'S' badge insert for the bottom of the steering wheel and adding an 's' badge to the front grille. Might add some cree sidelights too.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Ford OC mobile app

sorry mate only now seen this, yes i am planning on giving the car back for a focus st as soon as my insurance comes down on a focus st! i tried putting an s badge on my steering wheel but it looked awful it was too big! i also have the s badge on my grill forgot to add. Not to sure if you can see in any of the pictures

Looks like mine haha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

post-46423-138986655698_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club