Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Night Shift Forum!

Mikey923

I must be the only FOCer up at this hour yo

Nope, I'm still around.

Aled is now having to wear Man Diapers due to excessive probing ;)

Nope, I'm still around.

Aled is now having to wear Man Diapers due to excessive probing ;)

:lol:
  • Like 1

Hows it goin lads????? Lenny, stoney871, I'm not long finished work and was just flicking through to c what was published in last few days, before I go to sleep, and decided I'd ask ye a question first. I see both of ye are Focus men but just wondering if ye might know of how/where I could get my hands on one of the lower rubber moulding that is on the bottom of a mk3 xr2i /rs turbo front bumper. Cheers lads :-) :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Ford should still have them in stock.

Ask your local parts counter for availability.

• Like 1

Hows it goin lads????? Lenny, stoney871, I'm not long finished work and was just flicking through to c what was published in last few days, before I go to sleep, and decided I'd ask ye a question first. I see both of ye are Focus men but just wondering if ye might know of how/where I could get my hands on one of the lower rubber moulding that is on the bottom of a mk3 xr2i /rs turbo front bumper. Cheers lads :-) :-)

Hi Rog,

I met a guy today in bagenalstown co.carlow whom has an XR2 fiesta was looking to sell it or perhaps break it for parts, i give him my mobile number and said to text me his email as i know two guys on here looking for XR2 fiesta parts,

I can still try get in contact with him though,

Because he's a mate of a guy i purchased some Toyota Levin parts from,

So if you want to get in touch with him i can make some efforts for you pal ;)

• Like 1

God I'm wrecked,

Up at 6am yesterday,

Slept then from 19:35-20:10

Been up since, roll on 08:00 :blink:

Just had to notify next of kin of a family members death.

Ah, I hate that part of the job.

Hi Lenny, how are things? ?? Would you be able to inquire for me please! !! I hopefully heading up near slane to pick up set of xr2i alloys tomorrow n if I could get that rubber moulding on way back to cork, would be handy, even though the wife prob be giving out to me !!!!!

• Like 1

Hi Lenny, how are things? ?? Would you be able to inquire for me please! !! I hopefully heading up near slane to pick up set of xr2i alloys tomorrow n if I could get that rubber moulding on way back to cork, would be handy, even though the wife prob be giving out to me !!!!!

Ill pm you now mate

Glad its friday night,

Last one for 3 weeks :D

Any help on my latest topic on the audio section would be great!

Good night guys n gals. Hope you all keeping well! !! Quick question. I have been looking for a yes/no answer but still undecided as to get my xr2i alloys sand blasted.!!!! Have a buddy who will do the 4 alloys for free!!!! But is sand blasting a Yes or No to alloys! !!!

Just wondering who else is awake tonight, the dreaded teething has struck my little boy again, no sleep at all last night and only a marginal improvement tonight.

I'm open for some random discussion to help me through

Dip a dummy in whisky.

Used to work for me apparently.

The alcohol numbs the gums and helps them sleep.

He doesn't have a dummy mate, little fella gets angry if you offer him one hahaha.

A small miracle has just occurred, he has fallen asleep!!!! For now any way

Some people use Bonjela type gels but it's not recommended as it also numbs the tongue and can cause choking.

Dip a bit of cloth in alcohol and let him chew it or a frozen breadcrust can help under supervision.

Calpol, cold water and cuddles appear to have done the trick.

Bonjella stuff is rubbish really, never worked well for us.

You can get anbesol which is like a rubbing alcohol, he isn't too impressed with that.

As tonight is going better I think we may be over the worst of it now, once the tooth is through we are fine for about 6 weeks until the process starts again.

The joys of parenthood eh.

Alloys should be dipped not blasted.

I think blasting is a bit too rough on alloy.

Cheers for reply Stoney, dunno of any one dipping alloys around here so looks like it will be lots of sanding :-(

Don't mean this as daft as it sounds but have you tried looking on all the little industrial estates, they are often just 2or 2 man companies working out of small units somewhere

• Like 1

How's everyone?

I'd agree with above.. Blasting should be kept for chassis only imo

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club