Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help With My Fiesta

Daniel Peters

I know i have already posted about this in another topic but my Y reg fiesta is blowing white smoke for about 1-10mins could this be due to the missfire it has on cylinder one or something more serious i dont have alot of money at the moment

Sounds like coolant getting into the no1 cylinder....has your water level been going down?

Not that i have noticed it going down would me changing the coil pack stop the missfire and stop the smoke

Check top of oil filler cap for signs of emulsifying ( it'll look a bit like mayonnaise ) that will tell you if water is getting into the oil

It doesn't mean for certain the water is getting in as with this cold weather and short journeys it could be just condensation.

If its only happening when you first start and not once warmed up its less likely water being the cause.

Sent from my HUAWEI P2 using Ford OC mobile app

hi how do i check if it is the water or not it does die down but it still slightly there

also i have just started her up and it smelt like something unburnt coming out of exhaust when smoking

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club