Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4x4 whats up with them

fiesta_lad

why do people that drive 4x4 ie range rover audi q7 etc always get up your !Removed! is it a 4x4 thing or do they like bullying small cars

why do people that drive 4x4 ie range rover audi q7 etc always get up your !Removed! is it a 4x4 thing or do they like bullying small cars

I think it's either:

"Tank Effect"

As in they think their 4x4 is so big and bad that nobody dare get in their way, and if they did they would just drive over them.

-or-

"!Removed! Extension"

The man driving it is a pathetic loser, so he thinks he needs a massive car to look like a 'real' man. So in effect he is driving around in a massive !Removed!!

The above does not apply to those using 4x4's for:

a. Driving off-road

b. Using it as a tow-car

Probably worth noting that 4x4's arent built with road safety in mind. They would cause far more damage to a pedestrian or another vehicle in a crash than a normal car would. Anyway, you dont need all-wheel-drive to get over a pothole, so theres theres no point in owning one either.

;)

I think it's either:

"Tank Effect"

As in they think their 4x4 is so big and bad that nobody dare get in their way, and if they did they would just drive over them.

-or-

"!Removed! Extension"

The man driving it is a pathetic loser, so he thinks he needs a massive car to look like a 'real' man. So in effect he is driving around in a massive !Removed!!

The above does not apply to those using 4x4's for:

a. Driving off-road

b. Using it as a tow-car

Probably worth noting that 4x4's arent built with road safety in mind. They would cause far more damage to a pedestrian or another vehicle in a crash than a normal car would. Anyway, you dont need all-wheel-drive to get over a pothole, so theres theres no point in owning one either.

;)

I find the best thing to do it just touch the brakes a few times is funny how fast they got off your !Removed! Hahahahah.

or speed up then slow down again making them change up and down gears plays havock with their fuel hahahahahaha

I find the best thing to do it just touch the brakes a few times is funny how fast they got off your !Removed! Hahahahah.

or speed up then slow down again making them change up and down gears plays havock with their fuel hahahahahaha

lol thats sounds good like it said in the other posts people who drive 4x4 only drive them to make there !Removed! look big haaaaaa

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club