Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Floor Mats

Micro

Hi guys,

I bought some mats for my new car (which I don't currently have until early next week) as it doesn't come with any. The description on eBay was that they came with the correct fixing clips for the car (2005-2011 Focus).

The clips that have come with it seem to be a screw in type rather than the type that clip into the seat cross-member - can anyone with an early 2010 Focus Zetec confirm whether they have the latter or clips in the floor?

Thanks guys!

micro

My Focus which was first registered in March 2010 has slots in the cross member at the front of the seat for the mat brackets as shown in the Resident Lawman post and I agree with him that they fit in seconds.

I bought genuine ford rubber mats for mine and they came with the proper brackets/clips. Only the drivers side use them tho. The only way forward for sure.

Much better than-

1. The mat slipping under the pedals at inconvenient times
  2. !Removed! the twist-in type retainers into the carpet/insulation and ripping when the mat moves.

Definitely only needed for the drivers side, only that mat has the locking holes anyway.

Much better than-

1. The mat slipping under the pedals at inconvenient times
  2. !Removed! the twist-in type retainers into the carpet/insulation and ripping when the mat moves.

Definitely only needed for the drivers side, only that mat has the locking holes anyway.

Had a look at my folks Fiesta - they've got the right-angle clips too.

I'll get onto the eBay seller and see if I can get £4-5 refund - the only reason (apart from all the others seemed to have a "poor quality" review) I bought those was that they stated they had the correct clips for the car... or so I thought!

Cheers guys

The Fiesta uses a slightly different method for attaching the clips to the car but do the same thing.

Definitely wouldn't use twist clips in my carpets ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club