Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Water Leak Drivers Side Footwell

Polly 678

I have purchased a Ford C max (2010) and from day one the drivers side foot well is constantly soaking wet. Ford have tried lots of things including resealing the windscreen, door seals, grommets, and still have not found the fault! We have been looked after very well by the company we brought the car from and have been loaned another C max whilst ours is investigated; however this C max also has a leak in the drivers side foot well !! and incidentally was supposed to have been fixed (apparently the bulk head was the culprit and Ford thought they had sorted it...however it is still getting wet! Any suggestions?? as though we have a warranty we are really fed up !!

I have same problem with my 06 focus I striped the carpet and seat out and trim and found on my drivers side behind the trim there's a grommet which was has wires coming through that was leaking when I poured water on the outside of the front wing so I put silicone and checked and it was sorted which was Saturday but today the insulation under the drivers carpet is soaking wet again so.I guess I have more then one leak.if I sort my one out I'll let u.no and please let me no if you sort urs out

• 7 years later...

Hi all. 

Did anyone get to the bottom of this? 

Had a leak in my cmax after buying from a garage that will not fix it and its driving me crazy! 

Any advice appreciated. 

I can only assume after waiting 7 years for an answer the OP has sadly drowned 😟

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club