Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some new bulbs fitted to my Mk7

rocky1722

help on the number plate led's desperately needed.

my car is in pieces, i've took all the boot trim (on the hood) off

undid 6 10mm bolts to release the exterior trim but this does not free it completely, something is holding it back

i would check how in my handbook but the nobs at dagenham have gven me a mk6.5 handbook... only just found out

DEAR GOD MAN!...its not a kit car, its possibly the simplest thing to remove in the whole car!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bigjock

• WelshAde

• rocky1722

• irononreverse

Whoops ohmy.gif sounds like you've went a bit too far there.

haha yeah and one of those metal clips is loose in the bootlid... d'oh!

DEAR GOD MAN!...its not a kit car, its possibly the simplest thing to remove in the whole car!

haha i know, to be fair... the dealership had put themk6.5 manual in my car instead of the mk7 so was working blind :(

all done now, and was amazed it was that simple!

• 2 months later...

Good guide/tips.

I've just ordered some new headlight bulbs and just wondering now about the sidelights, would it be possible/a good idea to use an LED w5w as the sidelight?

Good guide/tips.

I've just ordered some new headlight bulbs and just wondering now about the sidelights, would it be possible/a good idea to use an LED w5w as the sidelight?

It is possible to fit LED Bulbs for the sidelights, I initially tried them but I just thought they were a touch on the 'too blue' side, you know what like the bobbies are. <_<

• 2 months later...

can you please point me in the direction of where you bought these bulbs, i know you posted the link at the start of this topic but the link leads to a dead end now as the eBay auction is old

thank you in advance

The 501 LED Bulbs I got from eBay are from a guy named warden_jp2002 or warden_jp2008 (same person)

Here's a new link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2pcs-501-W5W-Refractor-5-Power-LED-White-Wedge-Bulbs-/200512474186?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM

Or in the search bar type 2pcs refractor and that should take you to his stuff. Hope this helps. ;)

• 1 year later...

Wow Good posting! AntennaDeals.com

Pointless major bump and all for the sake of plugging your youtube channel selling TV aerials.....

Yay! Spammers, don't you just love 'em... :P

Though, it has given me the opportunity to ask a related question, has anyone used the LED indicator replacements that claim to be CAN-BUS compatible so the car doesn't think the lamp is out? If you have, do they work? I think, though I'm probably wrong, that they are slightly cheaper than the Silver Vision lamps, and don't have the slight orange back reflection. Clearly if they're rubbish then it's not worth getting them, but if anyone has used them please own up with comments.

Cheers,

Simon

Oh look, another one from Roscommon 143040 with a ford model of their username from 2 years in the future...

• 1 year later...

Rocky, this topic has helped me out alot so thanks. One thing im unsure about is what bulb to buy for the bottom bumper??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club