Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St Exhaust Will It Fit A Tdci

STEADS

hope it does, that will go for a good price i recon...... is this want you neil?

Last one they auctioned went for 166 reasonable I thought I,d defo go for it if I knew it would fit.

why not get 1 fitted for your car from a powerflow dealer? should not of thought it would be no more than 220 all in....

I,ll have a look into that thanks

it looks like it should fit, is similar set up to mine.

A non- ST Focus mk2 spare wheel well intrudes into the space the twin exhausts take up - so they may not fit

A single, large diameter tailpipe is lighter, and flows better, anyway, (thats why race cars use them) the twin tailpipe is for cosmetic, packaging or noise reasons

I was thinking the same thing.

The ST doesn't have a spare wheel well so any twin exhaust being fitted to a non ST would have to be modified to clear the boot floor.

I,ve found a power flow dealer around the corner from where I work so going to give them a call to see how much a custom made one is just want something to fill the gaps in the Zsigmondy spoiler.

i know lenny fitted a dual exhaust not sure what car that came off

can you drop us a line when you get a quote i live around the same area and would possibly use power flow if they are the right price

i know lenny fitted a dual exhaust not sure what car that came off

can you drop us a line when you get a quote i live around the same area and would possibly use power flow if they are the right price

It was specially made for the car

Vince the price varies from 280 to 350 depending on the configaration you have I,e with or without middle box but said they can do various ones

Lenny went for the Piper duplex exhaust, similar to this one I think, ordered online and had it fitted over here...loads of images in his build thread I'm sure...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-MK2-PIPER-STAINLESS-DUPLEX-EXHAUST-SYSTEM-/110382034209?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3AFocus&hash=item19b3482d21

And a couple of different options from their website...

http://www.piperexhausts.co.uk/piperstore/index.php?cPath=26_230_461&osCsid=13vjlmrajr3b2mqip7c3ftscu1

As the guys have said, the spare wheel well isn't on the ST and is replaced by the big central back box. My mechanic knocked mine up for me...standard exit was straightforward, but the driver's side one had to run along the gap between the wheel well and rear bumper and then added the tip on.

Power flow are way cheaper nearly burnt myself on those prices lol

on my car the exhaust splits into 2 from just behind the rear bumper so that the gasses are expelled at the same time!

20130728_155822_zpsc349ddce.jpg

20130728_155834_zps8354209a.jpg

the rest of the system is a standard tdci exhaust

salsheikh where did you get your exhaust from i want a similar exhaust and am around your area, well northampton

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club