Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Titanium, X Pack, Dress Kit

Ronnie Roberts

Has anybody got a picture of a hot magenta Fiesta Titanium with X pack and Dress Kit?

I have one with X pack but no dress kit and before i part with my cash i wanna see one!!!

cheers m8! never seen one in hot magenta, I work at ford dealership but the zetec S and titanium with dress kits are rare at the mo and its a lot of money to spend! im geussing u added the X on the boot?

im running the 1.6 tdci with x pack at the min but was thinking of getting the petrol 1.6 ti-vct engine but never driven one yet... anybody had much experience with them?

cheers m8! never seen one in hot magenta, I work at ford dealership but the zetec S and titanium with dress kits are rare at the mo and its a lot of money to spend! im geussing u added the X on the boot?

im running the 1.6 tdci with x pack at the min but was thinking of getting the petrol 1.6 ti-vct engine but never driven one yet... anybody had much experience with them?

Wicked--I've got the petrol one and I'm really pleased with it.

Have a look at the photos below:

Fiesta

Fiesta 2

Fiesta 3

Now the engine's beginning to loosen up slightly, I'm finding it more responsive and it's certainly not frightened of high revs........in fact it loves revving.......... B) B)

Just ordered one todaty at work! I got....

Fiesta Titanium 3 Door

1.6 TDCI

Full Dress Kit

Titanium X Pack

Tech Pack

Rear Park Assist

in Hot Magenta!

Will post a pix when i get it but will look exact same as urs! juts its a tdci! there a nice engine in the focus and are nice for over takin.. drop it a cog and boot it! i went for the tdci just dor running costs in saying that its quite a torque engine!

Just ordered one todaty at work! I got....

Fiesta Titanium 3 Door

1.6 TDCI

Full Dress Kit

Titanium X Pack

Tech Pack

Rear Park Assist

in Hot Magenta!

Will post a pix when i get it but will look exact same as urs! juts its a tdci! there a nice engine in the focus and are nice for over takin.. drop it a cog and boot it! i went for the tdci just dor running costs in saying that its quite a torque engine!

Good man--I thought about the diesel but rejected it as diesel is more expensive and it would take me about 3 years to recover the cost.......... :rolleyes:

I liked the power start part and would have had it if it'd been available without the keyless bit...too many horror stories for my liking about keyless. :(

Good man--I thought about the diesel but rejected it as diesel is more expensive and it would take me about 3 years to recover the cost.......... :rolleyes:

I liked the power start part and would have had it if it'd been available without the keyless bit...too many horror stories for my liking about keyless. :(

omg Mr. Hedgepigs!

I'm getting the keyless, what horrors are occuring??

Am i doomed?

omg Mr. Hedgepigs!

I'm getting the keyless, what horrors are occuring??

Am i doomed?

Not on Fords that I know of anyway.

My mate had a Mercedes with keyless and when that went wrong he called the AA out thinking they could repair it.

WRONG--the car had to be towed back to a Mercedes dealer for rectification---major cost incurred.

Another mate had a Nissan Micra with keyless that developed starting problems........so I vowed that I'd stick to standard ignition key cars but I would have liked the power start though.

I think that's cool! B)

Not on Fords that I know of anyway.

My mate had a Mercedes with keyless and when that went wrong he called the AA out thinking they could repair it.

WRONG--the car had to be towed back to a Mercedes dealer for rectification---major cost incurred.

Another mate had a Nissan Micra with keyless that developed starting problems........so I vowed that I'd stick to standard ignition key cars but I would have liked the power start though.

I think that's cool! B)

Thank you for your swift reply Mr. Hedgepigs... This does sound a bit scary, although im glad there have been no Ford cases yet. Its got to be a warranty repair even if something does go wrong, and i have maxed the warranty out so i should be safe...

Blimey though, imagine if there was a dog in the car and the keyless broke!

Let this be a lesson to those cold evil bar stewards that put their dogs in their car.

Although the power start should be cool, I have a feeling I may miss using the key...

:o its pink in the car!!!!!!! that is AMAZING! *has fallen in love*

:o its pink in the car!!!!!!! that is AMAZING! *has fallen in love*

????????????? :unsure:

thats the only bit i never really took to was the mauve coloured dash... looks nice in some cars and shockin in others....

I only got the tdci as i work at dealer so got car at VERY nice price hehe! got the tech pack which gave me the bluetooth and push button start... keyless aint really of any intrest but was cheaper to get the tech pack than push button and bluetooth on its own!!

Still no build date on it tho! will be chasing them up tmw!

Was reading things about puma speed and few other companys havin ecu remaps takin it uoto 115-118bhp.... would be a nice upgrade as the focus 110bhp is a nice drive!

Wicked--I've got the petrol one and I'm really pleased with it.

Have a look at the photos below:

Fiesta

Fiesta 2

Fiesta 3

Now the engine's beginning to loosen up slightly, I'm finding it more responsive and it's certainly not frightened of high revs........in fact it loves revving.......... B) B)

Sorry to bother you Mr. Hedgepigs, but why aren't your parking sensors colour coded? I am getting parking sensors with mine, but then again mine is black so shouldnt be too noticeable anyway. Do you also have front sensors? Does anybody have front sensors for that matter? If so can you post pics of what these look like?

Ta!

was just wondering that myself! usually there colour coded on the outside and the middle 2 are black... after market? or dealer fitted?

I'm getting mine done by the dealer. My car is black. What are they going to look like? My dealer said they will be colour coded. I hope so!

Sorry to bother you Mr. Hedgepigs, but why aren't your parking sensors colour coded? I am getting parking sensors with mine, but then again mine is black so shouldnt be too noticeable anyway. Do you also have front sensors? Does anybody have front sensors for that matter? If so can you post pics of what these look like?

Ta!

No bother Jonny--my parking sensors were factory fitted and came like that.

I don't have front sensors but if I did, they wouldn't be colour coded anyway.

I queried this too and was told that they are not colour coded.

You'll be OK though as your car's black!! ;)

I'm getting mine done by the dealer. My car is black. What are they going to look like? My dealer said they will be colour coded. I hope so!

Have a look at my response to Jonny as, despite what your dealer's told you, your parking sensors will NOT be colour coded.

But, as your car is also black, you should be OK too. ;)

No bother Jonny--my parking sensors were factory fitted and came like that.

I don't have front sensors but if I did, they wouldn't be colour coded anyway.

I queried this too and was told that they are not colour coded.

You'll be OK though as your car's black!! ;)

Thank you for your reply Mr. Hedgepigs. Have now seen some front sensors on another post and they dont look too bad. :)

Have a look at my response to Jonny as, despite what your dealer's told you, your parking sensors will NOT be colour coded.

But, as your car is also black, you should be OK too. ;)

So to clarify - are you saying on the Frozen White Titanium ive ordered with front and rear sensors they will be black?? :blink:

plunder

So to clarify - are you saying on the Frozen White Titanium ive ordered with front and rear sensors they will be black?? :blink:

plunder

If you look in the gallery you can see some front sensors, there only seems to be two and they are mounted inside the front grille, just under the number plate on either side. So it will make no difference with colour coding. The rear ones will come black from the factory. Your dealer may colour code them but i am not sure if that can be done with the factory fit ones. Ask your dealer.

:)

plunder

Yes, that's correct--factory fitted parking sensors are NOT colour coded.

thats why i didnt order the city pack as the rear ones would have looked rubbish against the white bumper. wish folding mirrors were an option on there own.

I went into the dealer and made a bit of a fuss about this issue...

I was told that indeed they would be non colour coded from factory!

When did Ford start doing this? My last 2 Fiestas with parking sensors were colour coded from factory.

I'm not too sure what these black sensors will look like on a white car... maybe not to bad? They might add

to the "black and white" look and match the rest of the trim.

I have the option of canceling the front and rear sensors altogether or having rear sensors fitted and colour coded at

the dealer (they are unable to dealer fit front ones apparently)

The other option i have been given is to keep them ordered and wait until the car is delivered and then make my mind up.

If i don't like them they can mask them off and spray them white at the dealership (for a price)

I cant' say im too impressed that a brand new top of the range Ford comes without colour coded sensors... what are they thinking?

And to top it off my new car would be getting a respray before i even drive it off the forecourt and i have to pay extra for the "privelege" too!

Sigh... i think im ranting... sorry.. hey by the way... what car spec are you getting Mattyi26? :rolleyes:

plunder

I went into the dealer and made a bit of a fuss about this issue...

I was told that indeed they would be non colour coded from factory!

When did Ford start doing this? My last 2 Fiestas with parking sensors were colour coded from factory.

I'm not too sure what these black sensors will look like on a white car... maybe not to bad? They might add

to the "black and white" look and match the rest of the trim.

I have the option of canceling the front and rear sensors altogether or having rear sensors fitted and colour coded at

the dealer (they are unable to dealer fit front ones apparently)

The other option i have been given is to keep them ordered and wait until the car is delivered and then make my mind up.

If i don't like them they can mask them off and spray them white at the dealership (for a price)

I cant' say im too impressed that a brand new top of the range Ford comes without colour coded sensors... what are they thinking?

And to top it off my new car would be getting a respray before i even drive it off the forecourt and i have to pay extra for the "privelege" too!

Sigh... i think im ranting... sorry.. hey by the way... what car spec are you getting Mattyi26? :rolleyes:

plunder

I can't imagine why anyone would need front sensors to be honest. Your best bet would be to cancel and get them done at the dealers where they can colour code them.

il just take mine to bodyshop and ask nicly to have them taken out and painted!

look shocking in black against the hot magenta car!! (no offence mr hedgepig!!!)