Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Worlds worst women drivers!

jma78b

Omg going through You tube tonight ( I really must get out more) I came across this. Too funny :lol: :lol:

Worst lady drivers

Brilliant! The petrol station one is my favourite, closely followed by the car park one. Wonder what that man who parked it for her said to her....

Ha ha ha that was hilarious, the one that cracked me up the most was the garage one with the pit lol, oh and !Removed! hell the one ofthe car rolling when it hit the gate, I agree though some women just dont get it, my neighbour has passed her test yet still pays for "refresher" lessons now and again if she needs to drive a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and will only do a left turn so ends up going around in a circle ROFL

Hilarious!!!

I was parking in town yesterday and a women just drove really fast and reversed straight into a wall...she thought it was hilarious! Don't think her poor blue astra was very amused though :(

I was driving into my road on friday morning and this woman driving what could be discribed as a motorised pram (the car was so small) trying to reverse round a corner,every time she tried it she ended up in the middle of the road,blocking it compleatly, so after watching her for 5 tries,I eventually drove round her while she was going forward to get ready for attempt no 6.

When i cook lunch to-day i was going to go up to see if she was still there and take her some lunch and a coffee, or perhaps ask her if she wanted to use the loo...........aaahhhhhhhhh bless.

When i cook lunch to-day i was going to go up to see if she was still there and take her some lunch and a coffee, or perhaps ask her if she wanted to use the loo...........aaahhhhhhhhh bless.

You crack me up Hostess! :lol: :o

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club