Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk5 Fiesta Zetec S

Scotty09

Hey guys I purchased my zetec back in November 13 and bought it standard just as a little 1.6 s since then a fair bit of money has been spent on her. The list incurs,

Full set of Toyo's all round on resprayed black zetec s alloys, gives it a nice look.

Been dropped on 60mm coilovers

New skirts, smoothed rear and smoothed front bumpers colour coded to the car, boot hatch smoothed and rear wiper taken off and plugged.

Custom miltek de-cat sounds beautiful!

Engine conversion to the 1.7 puma with stage 3 custom remap from garage d

Upgraded Brembo brakes with drilled and grooved disks all round. Front mount intercooler with rosè sport dressage. K&N induction kit, sounds beautiful! With vents cut out on front bumper for cold air feed.

Front fogs removed,

Piggyback ECU with speed timing changed

Shortsgift B&N gearbox with sharpened throttle response. Auto HID 8000k cool white h4 kit. Off the top of my head that's all I can think of. Oh and top and bottom strut braces front and rear.

Still a few more things to add! Will keep you guys posted! :) cheers for looking. Ross! post-48225-139042693633_thumb.jpgpost-48225-139042695648_thumb.jpgpost-48225-139042697919_thumb.jpgpost-48225-139042700025_thumb.jpgpost-48225-13904270171_thumb.jpgpost-48225-139042703092_thumb.jpgpost-48225-139042704898_thumb.jpgpost-48225-139042707006_thumb.jpg

Also, detango'd headlights, rear smoked lights, front splitter :)

Also....... Got it dyno'd this morning currently running 326.2bhp

Wow. You've been busy. Looks really good. Bet its quick. :D

Sent from my SM-T310 using Ford OC mobile app

Been very busy indeed. Still things to do will be done soon. And yes. Mind blowingly quick indeed!

Looks very nice, and quick.

Any problems with rust yet?

Hello mate! No rust or any sign of it yet it had a sand down n respray no signs of any rust. And yes very very quick. Will eat most cars for breakfast ;)

• Like 1

Update: it failed the MOT Friday on the de-cat so had to get a performance cat fitted sounds a hell of a lot better. As it failed emissions as soon as it was started LOL! Whoops...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club