Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help! Need More Advice

McKinlay1

I Have a Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 TDCI Van 2007 REG , unsure if it is DPF or Non DPF?..

I Got the van 3-4 days ago and i am trying to get round to these problem

the EML Light is on the dash showing codes :

-P0488 Exhaust Gas Re-circulation Throttle Position Control Range/Performance

- P0069 Manifold Absolute Pressure - Barometric Pressure Correlation

I have cleaned out the EGR Valve & the long pipe that runs away from the EGR ( noticed that the female electric plug that holds the male plug was broken , i have tie wrapped the plug on and it is solid! )

I have replaced the air filter with a new filter , cleaned all the air box out all the way down to the turbo incl cleaning the MAF sensor with some electrical cleaner

the codes have since then been removed from the dash with my friends OBD2 Tool , but they have come back on the dash

any more information on what could be bringing the light back on would be a great help , sorry to be a pain , thanks

Afraid I can't help on the issues but I do know you will NOT have a DPF :)

Thanks , for the advice - if i was to get a straight threw from cat back would this still pass the new mot rules , what is the best way to get a diesel sounding good

my old fiesta sport van 1.6 had a cat back 2 1/2 " cat back with a tip it was ok but truthfully not what i expected ...

thanks bud

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club