Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Mk2.5 Focus

EjaayLloyd

here is my mk2.5 focus 1.6, currently standard, dark glass but pretty plain apart from that, have some plans for it though.

want it pretty slammed.

can't find any suspension that will get it to 80mm, i want to avoid coilovers as my budget is pretty small for them and my friend has a few horror stories form cheap coilys, can any one link me up on some springs that will drop it 80mm as i cannot find some anywhere?

planning on getting some american import fifteen52 wheels if all goes well but have a few other options if this does not go well.

de-plated lower grill for her, smoothed rear door handles and going to tint the rear lights all red, will get around the indicator issue...

only thing i have done to her so far is vinyl the grill strip black, even that looks a million times better.

but yeah.

80mm springs, help me! want em cheap

post-50367-0-14715200-1390672494_thumb.j

post-50367-0-35616900-1390672622_thumb.j

80mm is very low bro :D can you handle the lows lol. There is no springs that low for the focus its way out of the dampers operating limits. Best bet is to save up for a decent set of coilovers to not ruin the handling

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

okay mate thanks for the help! do you have any idea what 60mm / 40mm looks like? want it looking flush with top of the wheels and these are the last resort, other wise it is coil over time :)

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=281121493383

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=171212981590

Here are some cheap coilovers instead. Bro. Don't have any pics but if you look at lenny built thread you can see what 30mm looks like on 18"

• Like 1

thanks a lot buddy, gave it some thought. coils are going to be purchased ;)

• Like 1

thanks a lot buddy, gave it some thought. coils are going to be purchased ;)

Let us know when you've had them fitted with pics and what coils bro I'm very much into it myself

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club