Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fez Named Melissa :)

D13 HPD 95

Cheers m8 :) its got even better today, first thing went to the hired ramp and 5 hours later we have some updates, wipped the alloys off and done the braided brake lines first and bleed the brakes using the garages bleed kit soo easy to do, just keep topping the fluid up and sucking it out, also at the same time complety changed all the brake fluid to new and while she was in the air drained the oil and gave her a new oil filter and new oil :) i didnt take any pictures due to all the mess lol

Ive decided to get some different spacers as mine aint working for me, going for a set with longer studs and will get a garage to do it for me, will be selling my eibach pro spacers on eBay soon when i get them off as i forgot to today lol, im after £90-100 of anyone is interested 15mm not used for long 4 weeks max

Anyway next thing to tackle, was the exhaust and cut the old one off before checking the new one fitted woops lol, but it all fitted fine and sealed nicely :) also while my wheels where off i ran over to the garage next door and got my tyre repaired due to a sneaky screw sat in it lol

With the exhaust fitted its soo nice the revs pick up quicker and more sport tone to it, here's a little vid :).

As soon as i get it on YouTube ill link it,

So things to do, front and rear wheel spacer change, new locking nuts and covers, need t get the diffusor and wing mirrors painted, also tinted a spare indicator lense so will see what its like before doing the other side here's the pics

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1398691050.324809.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1398691059.757531.jpg

Then planning a boot light upgrade

and due fog lights

Well thats it for a while as i dont have any more funds lol will get vids and pics of exhaust later

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

That exhaust sounds amazing! Shame I couldn't insure one :(

What did you tint the mirror lenses with? I've wrapped mine but there not 100%

The reason i changed was the pro spacer sizes start from 15mm and it wasnt quite wide enough for the retaining nuts to go flush with the spacer so under investigation the wheel wasnt sitting against the spacer face it was laying on top of the nuts causing some marks and slight damage to my rear alloys so ive changed them to these well when i can get some one to fit them, they are hub centric still so all ok :) plus the spacers are still mint and would fit standard ford alloys perfectly just my alloys have a smaller offset so i need a small spacer, like merv went for 25 in the rears i went for 15 to get the same look thats coz my alloys offset is 10mm smaller than ford alloys, Eibach do say when u buy them they only recommend use with ford original alloys

So they up for sale ;)

And the exhaust needs to be heard in person its mental! Pops as soon as you let off the throttle and bubbles in all the right places but the power comes on from 1800rpm all the way to 55 / 5600rpm i was in third overtoke a car on the way home yesterday and went from 40 and by the time i changed up i was at 85 so its good haha

Ah nice, think I'm gonna buy some tinting spray and do all lights, depending on how easy it is to get even

I personally wouldnt touch any lights bigger than the side indicators getting an even coat was hard enough on these little things, i was going to try fogs next but not sure, i still dont know if with the tint on they produce enough light to be legal :/ but i wouldnt touch main front or rear lights tbh its a bugger to get of again and if its runs its really noticable

A little update tonight got a seriously annoying rattle please see my thread in the fiesta section and help!! Lol

Also got the front wheel spacers on not much of a difference but looks better :)

Before

post-43519-139896424964_thumb.jpg

After

post-43519-139896426132_thumb.jpg

And wheel covers and new licking nuts :)

post-43519-139896427972_thumb.jpg

I personally wouldnt touch any lights bigger than the side indicators getting an even coat was hard enough on these little things, i was going to try fogs next but not sure, i still dont know if with the tint on they produce enough light to be legal :/ but i wouldnt touch main front or rear lights tbh its a bugger to get of again and if its runs its really noticable

I'm gonna get the LED smoked rear lights and I think I'll just wrap the front lights, might get some spray tint for the side indicators as it'll look better than the wrap

Sound good m8 :) if i had my car for longer id get the rear lights but cba haha

Looks sweet. Great work man!

A few more updates painted the battery cover fuse box cover and the bonnet stay

post-43519-139957697508_thumb.jpg

post-43519-13995769822_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139957699174_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139957700022_thumb.jpg

post-43519-13995770108_thumb.jpg

Only problem was the bonnet stay i didnt give it long enough to set and when i put it in the yellow clip it toke some paint off but you carnt really see it but i know its there lol

Got loads of things coming for the fez also soon needs a full detail work done engine bay too for all the goodies i have to come and also a new guide coming for a focus inspired mod on the fez :) when the bits then up and also got some bargains on eBay ;) but missed out on an st bumper with the flaps and colour coded st diffusor for £50 :'( didnt see it in time o dear

Also the front end and some nice beading after 2 1/2 weeks since a wax :)

post-43519-139957879759_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139957880846_thumb.jpg

Nice work Dan. :D .liking the fuse box, might have to do mine red. Look foward to seeing whats next too!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Ford OC mobile app

Yh m8 do it ;) it looks good :) ive got loads to come all in good time :D or when Royal Mail gets their !Removed! into gear and delivers to me haha

right heres the list of things to come and need doing but will be a stretch to get as much as i can done as soon as i can and when i get the things delivered -.-

blacked out inner chrome on front headlights with ccfl halo rings on main and dipped beams as drl's

bonnet strut

battery cover homemade

fuel rail cover

engine cover

remove sound proofing in the bonnet for blue chrome vinyl on the bonnet inside

paint all caps in engine pay to blue and bonnet clip in blue

engine dress up kit

rear spacers

drums and cals painted again

boot light upgrade to double lights

i have a debaged and dewippered rear tailgate part from eBay i will paint it and sell it on as i dont want it anymore so i can paint it gloss black vision blue or gloss white if anyone wants it but i need to finish it off first ie smoothing it out

also need to get my rear diffusor and wing mirrors painted gloss black

then things ive got for sale

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/d13hpd95/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

also will have a full set of wing mirrors for sale and the debagded dewippered tailgate panel when ready

and will have a set of front headlights for sale after ive done my mods :)

going to be a busy boy!!!

• Like 1

Ok so a little update on the list above

Engine dress up kit on just waiting for all the stainless parts and painting the caps tomorrow and the battery pos terminal cover too

post-43519-139966647555_thumb.jpg

post-43519-13996664836_thumb.jpg

For £9 its not bad better than £450 on samico hoses!!!

Also the drums are now painted just drying in the shed till tomorrow and I'll put them back on, also had a look at removing the rear studs and you need a press which i dont have so its a garage job shouldn't take them too long wheel and cover off, then press the hub off knock all the studs out new stud in press hub back on, cover on then spacers and wheels what like 2 hours labour max??

Only thing now is she needs a clean lol

Doing the boot light tomorrow and all the little painted bits then that should be it till i get more things in the post lol

Looks good, very effective, am trying some engine bay stuff myself, will upload pics soon to see what people think. Good job Dan :D

Cheers dan, its alright for a tenner not bad, whats your plans in the engine bay? Keeps the updates coming :)

looking good dan and liking the engine drees up kit and the painted fuse box cover

Update on this morning work :)

Drum dry and back on the car

post-43519-139972564724_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139972565736_thumb.jpg

post-43519-1399725665_thumb.jpg

They look really blue but you can hardly see them behind the alloys so all good :) also had a look to see if i could remove the hub and change the wheel studs myself and found out you need a hub press -.- all the bolts all come out ok its just wedged onto the drum so you need a press fun times lol will get a garage to do it after my holiday :)

Also painted these

post-43519-13997258041_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139972582272_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139972582998_thumb.jpg

I think they look good :)

post-43519-139972584629_thumb.jpgpost-43519-139972585366_thumb.jpg

Also removed the sound proofing and fitted a second boot light :) pretty bright even with this wonderful sun in view too

post-43519-13997258934_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139972590159_thumb.jpg

And had myself a well done cookie ;) made by the missus

post-43519-139972593413_thumb.jpg

Won a nice little headlight on eBay too for a future mod im sure everyone will love ;) and if it goes how i want it to I'll do it to another set of headlights and sell them on eBay :) but im not letting any secrets out till ive done them ;)

ENJOY THE SUN PEOPLE!!!

post-43519-139972581183_thumb.jpg

Liking all the colour coding Dan. :D Engine bay is looking tons more interesting, all thats needed was a splash of colour which makes loads of difference.

Cheers dan :) whats happening with yours?? I wanno see!!! Haha

Here's the boot lights in semi dark they are sooo bright!!!

post-43519-139975328686_thumb.jpg

iPhone camera again -.- shocking

• Like 1

looking good dan and like the colour coding under the bonnet make it look much better than seeing boring old black plastic every where.

probley a nice cheap mod to do as well

looking good dan and like the colour coding under the bonnet make it look much better than seeing boring old black plastic every where.

probley a nice cheap mod to do as well

cheers m8, yh £16 for a rattle can in vision blue, plus £4 for primers and £4 for lacquer :) cheap as chips only toke me 5hours from taking them off the car to putting them back on fully dried :) i give them 10 mins in an oven at 100'c 20mins after the last lacquer and they set quickly and nicely :)

nice to see what can be done too the little fiesta, I have the same Vision blue 3door as you do and its great to see how the parts look before I fit them ;) I won't be going all out like you do, but I have ordered the Gel badges in the same blue/black colour, I have the Titanium so for now I will keep the Crome surounds on the the badges, I think it kind of fits the crome around the windows, so when does the body kit arrive? :P

nice to see what can be done too the little fiesta, I have the same Vision blue 3door as you do and its great to see how the parts look before I fit them ;) I won't be going all out like you do, but I have ordered the Gel badges in the same blue/black colour, I have the Titanium so for now I will keep the Crome surounds on the the badges, I think it kind of fits the crome around the windows, so when does the body kit arrive? :P

good good :) i love the colour :) and yh what parts would that be ;) nice :) yh i think with all the chrome around the car it ties in but i have no chrome on mine so i just pained them :D and i had a body kit for it but sold it got it on the cheap and got screwed over it was a cheap fibre remake which didnt fit at all plus i like having mudflaps and shes only in my name for another 5 months then shes being sold so i carnt go spending too much can i :rolleyes: well without the missus knowing i can :L

I was looking at those gel badges, was woried that they wouldn't fit in with the Vision blue colour, but after seeing your pics, I'm glad I purchased them, you upgrading to the ST??? would have loved to do that here, but our prices in SA are just to sky high for me to part with so much cash.