Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello - New Member / Old Car!

MargoFestival1989

Hi All,

Just thought I'd say a quick hello, I'm a new member to the forum with a metallic blue 1989 Fiesta 1.1 Festival - she's appeared a few times on the net in forums with her previous owner, she was owned for most of her life by a lady called Margaret - so I've named her Margo in her honour! A limited edition spec in original condition with 12k on the clock - she's been in storage most of her life - I'm looking forward to taking her out in the summer! Photos to follow.....

Cheers, Dan.

• Like 1

Welcome to the club :)

That mileage is very impressive. Deserves to be preserved. Is it going to be a cherished classic or a daily drive?

• Like 1

Hi Dan welcome! Must be one of the lowest mileage cars from that year around! :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the family Dan! 12K - Christ, that is ridiculously low mileage!

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome! she certainly has done low mileage for her age, she's in amazing original condition and I'll be using her on special occasions - not a daily drive, hoping to show her off at some shows so if there are any recommendations then let me know!

Cheers, Dan.

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome! she certainly has done low mileage for her age, she's in amazing original condition and I'll be using her on special occasions - not a daily drive, hoping to show her off at some shows so if there are any recommendations then let me know!

Cheers, Dan.

Good to hear :)

Just had a look at the photos you uploaded, that car is quite stunning :) Looks totally immaculate.

• Like 1

Welcome along. I had one of these for a year or so. But it had to go as I had money issues :( I miss her

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club