Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Missing Manual

eamonn1

any advice on sourcing a missing radio/phone manual for a 2010 focus? many thanks

That book covers up to the Gen2 Sony units only but the Gen3 radios are functionally the same as the Gen2's.

the main reason I want the radio manual is to hook up the phone capability which features on the radio, will the link you sent to manual feature this?

unless you have the bluettoth symbol, or the "VOICE" and "PHONE" buttons on the radio stalk, I wouldnt waste your time.

• Like 1

I had the same problem with a 2009 focus. The Ford parts desk quoted about £35 for the owners manual alone, so I ended up buying the owners and radio manual, with the case, from eBay for about £15.

I'm pretty sure all the bluetooth stuff is in the owners manual instead of the radio manual, so that may suffice.

• Like 1

Yeah eBay is a goldmine for these things. I was looking for one and came across a guy selling nothing but manuals, he was printing them onto A4 sheets and putting them into a folder. I was happy to have that, and bought it as was. He shortly after dropped me an email apologising he didnt have any of the advertised item left, but he had brand new original ford manuals for stereo and the car, and an original ford zip up pocket and would I be happy to receive that!

he even took a couple of quid off for the inconvenience :p

• Like 1

thanks folks...ill have a look at owners manual again but cant recall seeing it on 1st read, thanks for help :)

I do have the phone symbols on the radio so I presume I can get it working if I have the right guidance...

not necessarily, the phone button on the radio can just be to mute the radio.

• Like 1

I have not got the bluetooth stereo but if you just want hands-free then I have just used a simple aux lead plugged in, in the glove box. If you want more than that then go for parrots hands-free system. My mate has 1 and they are great.

Ford focus mk2.5 1.6 titanium.

• Like 1

As jeebo says if you have the phone buttons on the stereo and it just mutes the volume, you are lacking the bluetooth module and perhaps the associated cabling. If so you will need to retrofit bluetooth.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club