Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Bumper

sammyc94

I saw someone on here with a fiesta zetec s that had a fiesta st rear bumper. Was wondering if it was possible to put a focus st rear bumper on my focus zetec s

Has anyone done this? I dont know if its a straight swappost-47786-0-52696500-1391087186_thumb.ppost-47786-0-87277900-1391087205_thumb.j

never seen this myself so am interested to find out more

Just to clarify, you're wanting to know if a Focus ST bumper can go on the Focus ZetecS? If so, then yes, straight swap.

Your exhaust tailpipe prob won't line up to the bumper cut out, and there'll be twin cut-outs on the ST bumper so you'll be after a custom twin exit exhaust then!

Front bumpers are interchangeable too by the way, and your Zetec S bumpers should fetch you most of your money back. Just make sure and get parts from a Mk2.5 facelift ST as the lights (fog/reverse in rear and everything on front!) are obviously different.

I'm assuming Sal's thinkin from the pics in your post your asking about putting a Fiesta bumper on the Focus? In which case, I'd say it would need a lot of work!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club