Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio/satnav Screen

PedroG

I'm wondering if this is a fault or not. When the radio is off the screen has a series of blue rectangles on it, as if it was still on but the brightness was turned up too high. I thought it would have been dark or at least all one colour. When the radio is on there's a graded blue effect, lighter at the top and bottom of the screen. When the SatNav is on there is a lighter band at the top of the screen. It looks sort of 'washed out', not good contrast and as if the brightness was too high. I don't have auto lights so only have the instrument light dimmer but that doesn't have much effect. I've looked in the settings but can't see any way of adjusting the screen settings.

Any help appreciated.

Took it back to the dealer and they said it's the way it's meant to be. Showed me a focus that was exactly the same. Looks like that's that!

<_<

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club