Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Update On My Facelift Fiesta Zs

njosefx

Hi guys,

Haven't been on here for a bit now, just wanted to keep you guys updated on my Facelift Fiesta ZS

I've add a few ride stripes here and there but to be honest with you I think it's made a really nice difference to the appearance of the car!

I also bought a 'S' badge for the front grill and soon I will be ordering my DMB overlays, leaning towards White and Chrome! Another thing I did was change my footwell bulbs to a nice blue which in my opinion looks great:) I've also debadged the rear of the car so no more 'econectic' and no more 'fiesta' Will attach a few pictures so you guys can see how it looks now, and let me know if you like or dislike anything!

post-48163-0-58560200-1391187484_thumb.j

post-48163-0-26514200-1391187501_thumb.j

post-48163-0-81038700-1391187519_thumb.j

post-48163-0-69803000-1391187541_thumb.j

post-48163-0-83675500-1391187624_thumb.j

post-48163-0-20846800-1391187635_thumb.j

Looks good!
Note on last pic....You park just like me :lol::lol:, couldn't get any closer to the wall

• Like 1

Love it - the red lines round the grill look awesome - but look a bit weird on the spoiler - the s badge mod on the front looks much better on the facelift model i think too :) top stuff

• Like 1

Very nice, looking at your spec on ETIS it does say 'with supplemental air heater'. Is this new as I thought the Ecoboost Fiestas did not have it ? I take it the heater gives out hot air pretty quickly on cold mornings.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks great so far!! Need to debase mine ASAP!

I can't decide if I like badge overlays ATM, gonna hold off until I make my mind up!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Footwells look good. I've ordered red to try and match the cup holders.

Love the red at the front of the car, I bet that took ages to put on

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club