Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Key Fob

pagster

Brought 1.6 ford focus zetec 2001 automatic it only came with spare key and no fob where can I get another key fob at a reasonable price thanks

The fobs a readily available off eBay but you will have. To get it programmed by a lock smith around £75 last time I asked might be able to get it done cheaper in your area

Best to check it has REMOTE locking before you buy a fob.

My 1999 Zetec had everything BUT remote locking!

After buying a keyfob I couldn't get the system to go into program mode, then found out I didn't have remote locking. I ended buying a remote kit and fitting that, quite easy to do and quite cheap at <£10.

I can lock all the doors with the key but can only unlock drivers side has my 1.6 ford focus 2001 y reg auto suppose to have a fob key

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Plase can you tell me where you got your kit from and did it lock and unlock all the doors

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Have a look in the new howto section my bit is there. Still to do the pics.

I had central locking, but also had a lock on the passenger door, this is supposed to notify that there was/is no keyfob with the car. I thought mine would have remote locking as well as it has central locking, climate pack, air con etc but no it doesn't/didn't.

Yes I can open/lock all the doors and the hatch using the unit's 2 fobs. The reason I bought it, as like you I only have on key and no remote.

It took me several hours to fit the kit, but that was due to finding the wires to tap etc. If you follow my guide it should take you about an hour, including removing the radio etc.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club