Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Needed MK4 fiesta

mk4 fezzy

hi guys i was looking for some help i have a mk4 R reg fiesta and wanted to lower it and maby put some other alloys on it, i have got XR2i alloys on it atm, and if i kept them i wondered if any 1 know how much i could get away with lowering it before i get clearance issues, the alloys are 13", also what make of stainless steel exhausts whould you recomend, would prefer sports cat then decat,

cheers any help if apreciated.

ill put some picks of it up soon as it is

here is a link if it works

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/uploa...3_89_444730.jpg

hi guys i was looking for some help i have a mk4 R reg fiesta and wanted to lower it and maby put some other alloys on it, i have got XR2i alloys on it atm, and if i kept them i wondered if any 1 know how much i could get away with lowering it before i get clearance issues, the alloys are 13", also what make of stainless steel exhausts whould you recomend, would prefer sports cat then decat,

cheers any help if apreciated.

ill put some picks of it up soon as it is

here is a link if it works

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/uploa...3_89_444730.jpg

In all honesty mate I really wouldnt bother...

In all honesty mate I really wouldnt bother...

alright mate, i am looking to get a newer car any tips i like the 1.6 zetec s

alright mate, i am looking to get a newer car any tips i like the 1.6 zetec s

Only reason why I say is that its an old car, its a basic model, its starting to rust, it doesn't even have body colour bumpers and in my opinion there isnt much point and it isnt really worth spending loads of cash on it.

Getting new alloys and tyres would set you back at least £600 for something decent, thats already more than the cars worth, then lowering, then buying a stainless exhaust, and a new cat you would just be throwing money away.

If the car is sound you could probably get another couple of years out of it for sure, but if you was wanting a new car then I wouldnt really know, it would depend on how much money you got, insurance etc etc...

I agree with Jonny, save £600 and get a new model...they are awesome!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club