Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your Experience In Buying A Brand New Fiesta

DanielP

Phew - accepted!

New fiesta 1.0 ecoboost titanium x in moondust silver on its way :-)

For those buying a new Fiesta - one thing worth mentioning to the dealer - ensure that when they attach the front registration plate they should make sure it doesn't cross the lower horizontal chrome line of the front grille. Just looks better if the front grille shape is unobstructed in my view.

For those buying a new Fiesta - one thing worth mentioning to the dealer - ensure that when they attach the front registration plate they should make sure it doesn't cross the lower horizontal chrome line of the front grille. Just looks better if the front grille shape is unobstructed in my view.

They did exactly that to mine, I was going to ring before collecting but took the gamble :( First job i did when i got home was adjust it to below the Bottom chrome line.

@smfdurham - Congratulations on your new Fiesta 1.0 ecoboost titanium x in moondust silver. Can I ask whether you dealt with your local dealer or an alternative supplier? Is your new Fiesta being built to order or was it already in stock?

Hopefully today I will hear back from various suppliers including my local dealer.

@smfdurham - Congratulations on your new Fiesta 1.0 ecoboost titanium x in moondust silver. Can I ask whether you dealt with your local dealer or an alternative supplier? Is your new Fiesta being built to order or was it already in stock?

Hopefully today I will hear back from various suppliers including my local dealer.

Thanks mate! Very excited...

I used carwow and the best quote I got was from a dealer near Leeds, I went back and forth with emails to them and they said it would be a 12-14 week wait for the model I wanted, but there was a model already built that had the same spec but in a different colour. I went with it and will have the car in early March (around a month wait), it's not pre-reg I'll be the first owner

Sounds great, very excited for you mate!

I also had an online quote from a dealer near Leeds via carwow.co.uk. I'm not sure about the model you were looking at but buyacar.co.uk (even with their £495 hidden paint fee!) are still £400 cheaper and they'll deliver it for free.

I did hear back from drivethedeal.com with regards to buying the fiesta as a retail customer. Their final quote was about £130 more than buyacar.co.uk.

I'm still waiting to hear back from my local dealer (whom I would prefer to go with anyway).

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club