Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dual Exhaust

cirillo30

hello guys, I wanted information. The next summer I wanted to change the muffler, but for the moment I would like to mount a double end connect by using screws. Do you know something is right for me?

5_zpsb1b2193a.jpg

I've done it but I've got an St deffuser as well-

null-19.jpg

Using this-

null-16.jpg

By fitting it like this after cutting the original exhaust pipe back-

null-17.jpg

It might still work in yours.

I've done it but I've got an St deffuser as well-null-19.jpg

Using this-null-16.jpg

By fitting it like this after cutting the original exhaust pipe back-null-17.jpg

Looks sick, where can I get these?

So, what's the advantage of putting a twin mufflers? I mean, I drive a fiesta titanium. And it's only the mufflers that's doubled. Does it help in giving it an extra boost? Or does it helps to burn CO more efficiently.

Hope you can share some info. Thanks.

for me it's aesthetics, I put the kit individually and as you can see in the picture above the extractor provides this possibility, not everyone can like it is true, and not for more power and less inquinamente, but the result of M4RC for me is awesome :)

Well, I agree it does look good.

So, has anyone in the forum installed a turbo system in the fiesta? I just got mine about 2 months back. And of coz I won't be able to touch/change anything while the car is still under warranty. Gotta wait a bit before I can pimp it.

Mine is the Fiesta Titanium, 1.5L with 112BHP.

What I was hoping to do, once the warranty expires, would be to installed a turbo system, get an 17" alloys. Also tower bars and lowered suspension. And replace the spark plugs and cables.

Any good suggestion?

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

So, has anyone in the forum installed a turbo system in the fiesta? I just got mine about 2 months back. And of coz I won't be able to touch/change anything while the car is still under warranty. Gotta wait a bit before I can pimp it.

What I was hoping to do, once the warranty expires, would be to installed a turbo system, get an 17" alloys. Also tower bars and lowered suspension. And replace the spark plugs and cables.

Any good suggestion?

What engine is it exactly?

The trim is purely cosmetic, it does not increase power, etc

ford provides a kit for the trim that will not affect your warranty. If I'm not mistaken is called Eibach

Not sure if this is what you asked, 1.5L Ti-VCT, I-4, DOHC, 16V.

Well, I had the impression the trim would allow for better maneuver and more balanced cornering. Hope I'm right.

theoretically, but I don't think with our fiesta will reach speeds where it is important to have it. I think it's more aesthetic than functional

Damnnn....well, there goes that. But I'm still looking forward to at least boost the power with a turbo installed. Maybe up to 150bhp?

Well, I had the impression the trim would allow for better maneuver and more balanced cornering. Hope I'm right.

theoretically, but I don't think with our fiesta will reach speeds where it is important to have it. I think it's more aesthetic than functional

Its purely cosmetic, there is no performance advantage, it may actually be detrimental as it adds weight behind the rear wheels not good on a FWD, prpbably not signifiocant, though

Any good suggestion?

Its 112PS - 110Hp, a small but important point - it has 100 torques

Not sure if this is what you asked, 1.5L Ti-VCT, I-4, DOHC, 16V.

As far as i am aware, nobody makes a turbo kit for this engine, if you find someone who does - i would be interested to see it (post it up on the forum)

The engine has limited tuning potential, unlike the turbocharged ecoboost 3 and 4 cylinder engines

Thanks FOCA. That's good information. Although I am a bit disappointed. The car had so much potential. I mean, when I first drove it, the power that it gave me was great for a small engine car. I can take on the Vios anytime.

Thanks FOCA. That's good information. Although I am a bit disappointed. The car had so much potential. I mean, when I first drove it, the power that it gave me was great for a small engine car. I can take on the Vios anytime.

Agreed - but to take it to the next level (eg- ST-like performance) (if possible) would take a lot of money wheras even the 1-Litre ecoboost can produce 151Hp/234Nm (claimed) with just a remap -

http://www.mybluefin.co.uk/curves/EcoBoost125PS.060214.pdf

Oh man! I should've waited for the launch of the ecoboost. I was too eager to purchase the Titanium. Plus my old car was kinda giving me all sorts of headache. So, I couldn't wait. But, I'm still happy with the Titanium. Maybe I'll drive it for a few more years and see if Ford will come out with a better car.

I actually wanted the Focus S+. But unfortunately, my budget wasn't there.

I've done it but I've got an St deffuser as well-

null-19.jpg

Using this-

null-16.jpg

By fitting it like this after cutting the original exhaust pipe back-

null-17.jpg

Is there a guide to fitting the deffuser off an ST? I'd love to do this to mine and have that same sort of twin exhaust!

Is there a guide to fitting the deffuser off an ST? I'd love to do this to mine and have that same sort of twin exhaust!

Yeah, a guide would be good! Do you have a link to the twin exuast?