Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Rear Bumper Insert On A Mk7.5?

HShaw

Would this be a straight swap and would I have to take off the whole rear bumper? Or could I just remove the insert? :P

Kind of not keen on the look of the mk7.5 rear bumper but toying with ideas of getting it sprayed?

They do look great but that'd mean having to get an exhaust to fill the cutout! Money money money :ph34r:

They do look great but that'd mean having to get an exhaust to fill the cutout! Money money money :ph34r:

I spent about £30 on an exhaust trim to fill the gap when I put my ST Defuser on-

null-19.jpg

Aye that does look very tidy. How much did you spend on the bumper parts? If you don't mind me asking

• Like 1

Also very interested in this! Any info on price, difficulty etc. Thanks!

• Like 1

I just bought an ST rear insert, I've decided seeing the ZS isn't an ST, and it's a diesel, to keep the original look of the exhaust :P

I'm in the process of filling the gap where the exhaust tip goes so it looks like the other side. Should be decent when done.

I'd imagine if a company will fit body kits, they'll do this as well, though it'll be more costly than an exhaust tip I'd imagine.

I just bought an ST rear insert, I've decided seeing the ZS isn't an ST, and it's a diesel, to keep the original look of the exhaust :P

I'm in the process of filling the gap where the exhaust tip goes so it looks like the other side. Should be decent when done.

I'd imagine if a company will fit body kits, they'll do this as well, though it'll be more costly than an exhaust tip I'd imagine.

Get some pix up once done mate