Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Collation of Recent Titanium Orders

BenW

Order Turnaround weeks for your Titanium  

57 members have voted

1. 1. From Order date, how many weeks untill ready at Dealer?

• 0-6
    • 6-8
    • 8-10
    • 12-14
    • 14+

Hey guys, a lot of you probably have come across me on here before. I am waiting on my new Fiesta Titanium, think it will be an amazing car and cant wait to get it.

What some of you may not know is that I ordered my Fiesta Titanium back in March. Unfortunately for me my order was placed, as of tomorrow 8 weeks ago!! As of today ford have still not allocated a build date.

My dealer told me last week that there is a 15 week delay on Titaniums if you upgraded the wheels to the 17"'s as ford have run out of stock on the trims. They are the same wheel's used on Zetec S's though from my understanding as Zetec S's use the wheels as standard they might have priority over the stock?!

I have come across a lot of people on here with titaniums and the X pack and just want to know your status really so I have something to consider/possibly go back with to my dealer to question further. Or are we all in the same boat and no matter what your dealer has told you, you like me you have no confirmation of when you'll actually get your car?

If you ordered your titanium between Feb and any time after can you please provide me with some details for comparison? Ease my pain people ;)

I also need to take into acount the sheer amount of options I have, which I'm told makes my order take a bit more time that standard/base level builds anyway. Though comparing details on here will help me out!

Thanks in advanced :)

So what I want to know: (my details entered)

Order date : 6th March

Dealer : Allen Ford

3/5 door : 3

Colour : Sea Grey

Titanium X Pack? : Yes

Options/Extra's : Tech Pack, Full dress up kit, Curtain airbags, Rear centre head restraint, Interior Pack 1 (not illumination), Rear Parking Sensors

Build date : Not allocated yet

Delievered to dealer date : N/A

Ready to collect date : N/A

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• BenW

• MyFiestaTitianium

• Ronnie Roberts

Spoke to my dealer today and my Titanium X will be ready w/c 18th May. It's been registered and taxed today to help out the April "sales" figures so I'm inclined to beleive the dealer.

It's a 5 door so that may have a bearing on the build time etc. and it's a 1.6 petrol version.

Anyway here's my details so far.....

Order date :29th March

Dealer : Allen Ford Upminster

Colour : Squeeze

Options/Extra's : Tech Pack, Rear Parking Sensors & Lumbar support

Build date : about now

Delievered to dealer date : 16th May quoted

Ready to collect date : 4-5 working days after delivery

Order date :27th March

Dealer : ---

Colour : sea gray

Options/Extra's : Tech Pack, bodykit

Build date : unknown (estimated end of may)

Delievered to dealer date : end of may / start of june (estimate)

Ready to collect date : ---

:(

Spoke to my dealer today and my Titanium X will be ready w/c 18th May. It's been registered and taxed today to help out the April "sales" figures so I'm inclined to beleive the dealer.

It's a 5 door so that may have a bearing on the build time etc. and it's a 1.6 petrol version.

Anyway here's my details so far.....

Order date :29th March

Dealer : Allen Ford Upminster

Colour : Squeeze

Options/Extra's : Tech Pack, Rear Parking Sensors & Lumbar support

Build date : about now

Delievered to dealer date : 16th May quoted

Ready to collect date : 4-5 working days after delivery

Ah ok, well if your order was from Allen ford to much easier to throw that back to mine eh :)

Though, 5 door might make a bit of a difference....

I'm sure that the 17" alloys are different from a Zetec S?

nope, the x pack gives u the 17". Same as zetec s

:)

NO! The Zetec S comes with 16", the Titanium X pack with 17"!

The standard alloys on the Zetec S look like this (they are 16" not 17"):

Alloy 16"x6.5", 5-spoke, 195/45 tyres

16.jpg

The Titanium X pack wheels look like this (17"):

17"x7", 5-spoke, 205/40 tyres

17.jpg

The Zetec S can be upgraded to 17", but as standard comes with 16".

The Titanium comes with 16", but the X pack adds the 17".

The 17" are the only stock alloys available at this size!!

Go to buyacar.co.uk (not buyanewcaronline.co.uk) and goto step 3 and pick your car.

Then scroll down to interior pack 1, it says it's not available until 4th May.

I enquired about this for my Zetec S, my dealer said he would order the car and fit the pack at a later date if it was build earlier. I wonder if this is why it's not been given a build date? I know it only sounds like a small detail, then again i don't know how Ford think!

Has anyone had these fitted from factory?

Order date : 8th March

Dealer : ???

Colour : Panther Black

Titanium X Pack? : No

Options/Extra's : Rear parking sensors (to be added by dealer when delivered)

Build date : Was supposed to be 24 April but was earlier than that

Delievered to dealer date : 9 May

Ready to collect date : 2-5 days after?

Gave my old car to the dealer yesterday as tax was up and I didnt want to pay for a new one. Hope I have my car in about 2 weeks.

Go to buyacar.co.uk (not buyanewcaronline.co.uk) and goto step 3 and pick your car.

Then scroll down to interior pack 1, it says it's not available until 4th May.

I enquired about this for my Zetec S, my dealer said he would order the car and fit the pack at a later date if it was build earlier. I wonder if this is why it's not been given a build date? I know it only sounds like a small detail, then again i don't know how Ford think!

Has anyone had these fitted from factory?

When i placed my order my sales person said it was not available when i enquired about it. But it actually came up on the order screen. 1 thing I will say though is that when he clicked the interior pack 2, it make the order "unconfirmed", when he clicked interior pack 1, which is what I wanted it make the order confirmed!

About 2/3 weeks later the options then came up on Fords website as an option? Maybe your right??.... In the brochure it says the interior packs wont be available until 2009?!?!?!?

Either way, if it is the case,... 3 days to go?!

Thanks for the info ;)

I enquired about my Zetecs S order today and no build date yet.

Ordered on 4th april.

I enquired about my Zetecs S order today and no build date yet.

Ordered on 4th april.

did you have interior pack(S)?

Sorry should have said. yes i ordered interior pack 1

ahha, fingers crossed reason is due to pack then, as it has only been on fords website as an available option for a month?!

I'll check my progress thurs and see how it is. Still be worth the wait im sure tho :)

Hi, am new on here but have been reading the posts for the past 2 months or so. We must have been lucky we ordered our Titanium 1.6 petrol (Panther black) with leather pack end of January, and were told we could have it for 1st March, the week leading up to this date it did not arrive but with a couple of days to go it turned up, we collected it on Sunday 1st March and absoloutely love it. In retrospect there were some extras we wish we had added but to late now, maybe on the next one, lol. Anyway just wanted to say that I feel for all you guys still waiting for your Fiestas.

the hold up on new fiesta is the 3Door part... i work at a dealer and its currently 16 weeks for new orders! also the bodykits are getting thin on the ground also causing mega hold ups! if u dont mind a 5 door great only problem is u cant get a dress kit on a 5 door! i ordered mine today so we will see how long it takes! mines was the last of the march wholesale so will be built in may with some luck... but will keep u updated!

awesome. I'm happy to be honest, have an idea it will be up to 6/8ish more weeks before i get it. Not overly happy but possibly might presue in getting something out of the long delays?

Thanks for update, keep us posted!!

when did u order it? i know the interior packs are causing problems but we havnt had any ordered! we put in a zetec s with individual pack and side skirts, street pack and b/tooth 7 weeks ago and it should be here end of june... so if u ordered urs in march i would say mid to end of june... alot are going into plant in middle of may so with some luck u will be one of them? have u got a build date yet??

when did u order it? i know the interior packs are causing problems but we havnt had any ordered! we put in a zetec s with individual pack and side skirts, street pack and b/tooth 7 weeks ago and it should be here end of june... so if u ordered urs in march i would say mid to end of june... alot are going into plant in middle of may so with some luck u will be one of them? have u got a build date yet??

lol, i ordered mine 8 weeks ago!!! 6th march! No build date as of yest! Dealer checked fords system while i was on phone. Mine is a dealer Priority 1 order for the last 4 weeks to?!

Hence my frustration,.. then positive thinking then worry...

Order date : 21st March

Dealer : They don't need naming and shaming (yet)

Colour : Black

Options/Extra's : Spare Wheel, front and rear parking assist, tek pak (keyfree, start button, bluetooth, usb), tit x pak (17" alloys ESP, EBA, Traction, Leather pak), lumbar, rear centre headrest, curtain airbags

Build date : Have been told 20th May (not seen any black and white proof of this)

Delievered to dealer date : couple of weeks later? (my guess)

Ready to collect date : Have been told late May early June

Will soon add some dealer fit accessories

-Sport Pack (Alu-pedals, Scuffs, Sports Spoiler)

-Boot liner

-Mud flaps (not sure on this one yet)

There you have it!

ps. interior packs were not available at the time of order so i didnt bother

Anyone want to buy mine, I could make a killing. :lol:

50p :ph34r:

(tongue firmly in cheek ;) )

looks like were all in the same boat! like i said most are due into plant this month and next... after that ins MONTHS before next lot get built.... not good!!!

Not the dealers fault just ford not expecting demand they have on 3Door fiesta

• 2 weeks later...
looks like were all in the same boat! like i said most are due into plant this month and next... after that ins MONTHS before next lot get built.... not good!!!

Not the dealers fault just ford not expecting demand they have on 3Door fiesta

ordered mine in end of jan got it 1st of march and built for me?

why is it taking so long now?