Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Collation of Recent Titanium Orders

BenW

Order Turnaround weeks for your Titanium  

57 members have voted

1. 1. From Order date, how many weeks untill ready at Dealer?

• 0-6
    • 6-8
    • 8-10
    • 12-14
    • 14+

Ordered a 1.6 5door 1.6 TDCI Mid March,no extras.

Quoted 8-10 weeks for delivery

Been told today delivery now put back to mid June.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• BenW

• MyFiestaTitianium

• Ronnie Roberts

guted all. mine is going to take 4months+

Expecting to have it at dealer 3rd July apparently. Means i can put some more money down on it but a bit poor waiting 4months to get it eh...

hope you all dont have to wait too long.

Ben

we will all be getting a 59 plate at this rate :o :angry: When we do get our cars, lets hope theres no faults.

From ordering on 8 March to delivery 13 May its taken 9 1/2 weeks. All they need to do is put the parking sensors on and I can pick it up.

• 4 weeks later...
Order date : 21st March

Ready to collect date : Have been told late May early June

So have you had it delivered yet then Jonny - or at least is it at the dealers ?

I've had no communication from my dealer in about 3 weeks, not since finding out build date. Plan to ring them next week to see if any updates/changes. Im secretely hoping it might get built up to a week early!! Im getting fed up of waiting now.... grrr

my fiesta is now estimated.... no build date anymore!! it was projected to be here by 07/07/09. now il be lucky to see it by september according to ford!! what a joke!!!!

Does anyone know if this is a Titanium only problem or is it all the new Mk 7 Fiestas?

its high spec 3dr fiesta's thats cuasing the problems!!

Maybe I should have stuck to my original plan of a just a 1.4 Zetec with metallic paint and bigger alloys. Oh well, to late now as the order's placed

Anyone considered going to the factory to pick up the car? Is this an option? I remember being very little and driving miles to pick up my Dad's Audi 200 from Germany!

lol, that sounds like a plan but ive got through most of my wait. 4months!! So you know what, likely would not have ordered mine if i knew it would have been this long, but as its now im glad i did and excited. I would just say to all to stick with it, it will be worth it!!

ford generally seem to be bad at factory orders I ordered a focus 6 years ago with a few add ons nothng over the top and that took 3+ months guess the people on the factory have a lot of tea breaks?

Hi

Just thought I would let you know that there is a 59 plate Fiesta 1.4 Titanium on sale at the garage down the road from us, think it is about £12750, not sure if it is an ex-demonstrator or been traded-in. Seems that so many of you are having to wait such a long time, we ordered our Titanium 1.6 end of Jan and picked it up on March 1st, couldn't imagine waiting as long as you lot, I was getting impatient then.

Just thought I would let you know that there is a 59 plate Fiesta 1.4 Titanium on sale at the garage down the road from us, think it is about £12750

You sure it was a 59 plate as that does not come out until 1st September!

So have you had it delivered yet then Jonny - or at least is it at the dealers ?

Latest news was when I called yesterday evening. Now I know two things for sure(?)

1. It should still be delivered to dealers by the end of this week (clock is ticking on that one!)

2. It is now in the country (previously it had been built and was in cologne)

If it hasn't arrived by saturday I will have some doubts on my mind. It is now getting to the point where I really need a car, not having one is buggering me up :huh:

You sure it was a 59 plate as that does not come out until 1st September!

Lol, sorry, it is 09, getting ahead of myself.

Does anyone know if this is a Titanium only problem or is it all the new Mk 7 Fiestas?

I think there's a wait on all the modals. Mines a 1.4 Zetec and I'm coming up to my 12 week of waiting!

Well I am resigned to not getting mine ont he road until the 59 plates arrive - just hope that 13 weeks is enough time to get it built, delivered and sorted ready for delivery

quick update! my car is now commited... build date is 25-06-09. tdd is 11-07-09! bit of a turn around from what the person at ford europe told me!! they said late july or august build date....

just glad its finally commited... be even happier when its locked into plant :)

quick update! my car is now commited... build date is 25-06-09. tdd is 11-07-09! bit of a turn around from what the person at ford europe told me!! they said late july or august build date....

just glad its finally commited... be even happier when its locked into plant :)

No way! you're lucky! But I wouldnt be suprised if you had that date put back, I ordered mine way back march, could be 13 weeks by the time it gets here...

once its commited it wont change... i would expect il have it first week in july but aint decided if im goin to wait till 59 comes out... kind of lucky working in dealership i can chase it up and mess about with the spec as and when i want

If mine was going to be available from the first week in July not sure I could wait until 1st September as the excitement wold be to much for me

So, assuming no more delays, how long did yours take from order to delivery then Ronnie and any chance, as you are int he trade, that you can check on mine for me or is it only the ordering dealer that can do that?

is there a system where you can track your car order on?

heard it mentioned on here but after looking at the website it says you need to log in?

help

Hi

A friend of mine has ordered a Titanium. He has been waiting a long time for it as well. He rang the dealers the other day. The sales people at the dealership have nicknamed the car the Christmas tree as my mate has had every optional extra on it possible.

The wait is nearly over for him as he will take delivery of it next month.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club