Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Collation of Recent Titanium Orders

BenW

Order Turnaround weeks for your Titanium  

57 members have voted

1. 1. From Order date, how many weeks untill ready at Dealer?

• 0-6
    • 6-8
    • 8-10
    • 12-14
    • 14+

I ordered mine on the 1 June and was told delivery to the dealers early to Mid August and it was not even built until the 18th August!

I have also read on other threads that the delivery time is extending and 12-14 weeks is now the norm. Not wanting to put a downer on your excitment at your order, just trying to make sure you don't get your hopes up too much!

I have to admit I'll be amazed if my car does come on that date especially as it is an auto and has lots of extras. I'll go in the first week of September for another update! I will have to curb the excitement until then!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• BenW

• MyFiestaTitianium

• Ronnie Roberts

I have to admit I'll be amazed if my car does come on that date especially as it is an auto and has lots of extras. I'll go in the first week of September for another update! I will have to curb the excitement until then!

Well once you get a confirmed build date then you can start to get excited . . .as that date does seem to be more or less set in stone once it has been given to you.

I ordered my car on July 17th. I have been told the delivery date is around the 26th September. I'll get an update during the first week of September. That will be 10 weeks if it happens.

Fiesta Titanium 1.4 5dr Auto

Moondust Silver

ESP

USB with Bluetooth

Parking sensors rear

16” 7 spoke alloy wheels

Curtain air bags

Lumbar support

Full sized spare

Carpet mats

Somewhat similar. Ordered mine June 30th for delivery 25th September. Had a phone call about 10 days ago from the dealer to say it will be delayed due to both the factory shut down and because of the vehicle & options I ordered. As of today - no idea of build date or delivery date but dealer hopes to have it "towards the end of October". Been told that as soon as he hears anything - he'd give me a ring with an update on how things are. I'm not holding my breath...

Fiesta Titanium 1.4 3-door Auto.

Squeeze

Full dress-up kit

16" 7-spoke alloy wheels

In other words - very similar to this but in Squeeze:

ford1w.jpg

Squeeze

Full dress-up kit

16" 7-spoke alloy wheels

ford1w.jpg

Why did I think that you had ordered the 1.6 Ti VCT?

Why did I think that you had ordered the 1.6 Ti VCT?

Dunno mate. Crossed wires? Besides - as you know - I'm in Worthing a few times each year - either visiting my nan or on business. Can't have two almost-identical cars on the streets can we?!?! If I ever see you there - I will make it be known...don't worry! :D

Hi I ordred my titanium on 25th july , went down to the dealers On saturday exactly 4 weeks later and was told it was off the production line 1st september and that I should have it two weeks later. By what I have read on here it seems very hard to belive. But anyway fingers crossed.

Titanium 1.6

X pack

bluetooth, V.C, USB

Keyless entry

Parking sensors front/rear

Squeeze metalic

Hi I ordred my titanium on 25th july , went down to the dealers On saturday exactly 4 weeks later and was told it was off the production line 1st september and that I should have it two weeks later. By what I have read on here it seems very hard to belive. But anyway fingers crossed.

Titanium 1.6

X pack

Bluetooth, V.C, USB

Keyless entry

Parking sensors front/rear

Squeeze metalic

Oh no - not another Squeeze- and there was me hoping that with the price increase on the paint that fewer and fewer people would have it and so make it more unusual . . .ho-hum! Guess people will always pay that little bit extra for the best colour in the range! :P

Oh no - not another Squeeze- and there was me hoping that with the price increase on the paint that fewer and fewer people would have it and so make it more unusual . . .ho-hum! Guess people will always pay that little bit extra for the best colour in the range! :P

Damn Paul - find out where he is! Lets hope he's not on the south coast...

Damn Paul - find out where he is! Lets hope he's not on the south coast...

I am guessing Milton Keynes . . .

So am I right then TJ-MK.J?

Just called my dealer to be infomraed that my car is built and sitting in Cologne - guessing that means it is a little German one instead of a Spanish one!

Just waiting for a delivery date

Getting excited now . . . .

Somewhat similar. Ordered mine June 30th for delivery 25th September. Had a phone call about 10 days ago from the dealer to say it will be delayed due to both the factory shut down and because of the vehicle & options I ordered. As of today - no idea of build date or delivery date but dealer hopes to have it "towards the end of October". Been told that as soon as he hears anything - he'd give me a ring with an update on how things are. I'm not holding my breath...

Squeeze

Full dress-up kit

16" 7-spoke alloy wheels

ford1w.jpg

This will be a good comparison due to the 'auto' aspect. I love the look of the 3 door, but for me it just was not practical. The wheels we have chosen look great on that photo! I'm going to go to the dealer on Tuesday to get an update. Will let you know.

Just called my dealer to be infomraed that my car is built and sitting in Cologne - guessing that means it is a little German one instead of a Spanish one!

Fantastic news. :) It will be interesting to see how long it takes. I will ask the dealer soon for a chassis number so that I can try and track mine if I can!

This will be a good comparison due to the 'auto' aspect. I love the look of the 3 door, but for me it just was not practical. The wheels we have chosen look great on that photo! I'm going to go to the dealer on Tuesday to get an update. Will let you know.

The above photo is the Australian version - pretty much identical except the rear windows are not darkened like they are in UK Titaniums. Other than that though (and the fact that it'll be in Squeeze of course) - it's the finished article. I didn't like the standard Titanium wheels (far too many spokes!) so opted for the above 7-spokes - much smarter & sportier...let alone much easier to clean!

I spend 98% of the time on my own in the car - so the 3-door is ideal. My current car is 3-door & is wonderfully practical. I say that - but I drove 170 miles on saturday from Portsmouth to Cardiff to see U2 and decided to kip in the car overnight. It was then that I wished I owned something larger than a Citroen C2 VTR! "Cramped" isn't the word! Still - worth it to see the Gods of rock! ;)

I think mine must be sitting near to where yours is then, as my expected pick up is the 1st of September not confirmed though.

I think mine must be sitting near to where yours is then, as my expected pick up is the 1st of September not confirmed though.

Well all my dealer has only been able to tell me that delivery to them should be week commencing 31 August - so here's hoping it will be here in time . . .

Lets see who is the first to get their pictures up!

Well clearly it wasn't! ;)

Come on your newbies - time to tell the rest of the world howlong your car took to arrive

An update to my order:

Car ordered July 17th. I have a build date of 14th September. Delivery still expected around 26th September.

Details:

Fiesta Titanium 1.4 5dr Auto

Moondust Silver

ESP

USB with bluetooth

Parking sensors rear

16” 7 spoke alloy wheels

Curtain air bags

Lumbar support

Full sized spare

Carpet mats

An update to my order:

Car ordered June 30th. No build date. No delivery date. aargh4.gif

Details:

Fiesta Titanium 1.4 3dr Auto

Squeeze

16” 7 spoke alloy wheels

Full dress-up kit

An update to my order:

Details:

Squeeze

16” 7 spoke alloy wheels

Full dress-up kit

I suppose my date could easily change. I'll keep you updated. Not sure why you have not got a build date yet - I would chase it and see if they can tell you why. Could it be the dress up kit? I have loads of extras though too. I would have thought mine would take longer - maybe it will!

An update to my order:

Details:

Squeeze

16” 7 spoke alloy wheels

Full dress-up kit

Well as you ordered about a month after me then you're build date should be the same - although if there was a 2 week close down then I gues it might be 6 weeks after my 18/08 build date!

cant remember how long mine took to come!! just know it was to !Removed! long...

think i ordered it in may so mines was 12-16 weeks!!

cant remember how long mine took to come!! just know it was to !Removed! long...

think i ordered it in may so mines was 12-16 weeks!!

Didn't you keep a copy of the paperwork from when you ordered it then?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club