Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reprogramming Ecu

Andy68

Hi

Need help after I fitted new front fog lights, need someone to reprogram my fiesta ecu to recognise my front fog lights

Andy

Not many people have that sort of kit m8 plus it costs a lot of money ie the correct software and hardware to do it, so best if you take it to a dealer or ford service garage and ask them they should know how to do it but reprogramming the GEM modules aint something every garage can do im afraid

hi

i have a fiesta 1.4 tcdi edge build 2010 on a 11 plate think its a mk 7 or 8 and all the wiring was there and connected

andy

Its a mk7 m8, and it the wiring was there and you've pluged them in, on the headlight switch is the a front fog button on the left hand side?? If there aint working they need activating where you got your car they should beable to do it, a case on plugging in a laptop and activating the fog lights

Yes the front off light switch is on the left how much you think they charge for that ?

probably an hours work, so £70 to £100 depends on how many monkeys they use to change the light bulb as the saying goes,

give them a ring and ask

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club