Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk3 Focus

Scottie73

Hello all does any no the size off fuel tank in the mk3 focus ? Thanks

Cheers I found a page saying 53 ltr . I had a mk2 focus and have changed it. I have just filled up for the 1st and it says I should get 553 miles. My old one said 600 and I got 573 and said it had 10 miles left. I was hoping to get more out this car ?...

What engine is you car and isit brand new or used, if used what's millage?

It could just be predicted on the old driving style of the previous driver. it will calculate this based on the average mpg - it should go up it your style is more mpg friendly!

• Like 1

My current car 1.0 ecoboost with 1900 on the clock gets about 580, not sure if the Diesel is more economical but I would imagine so. I agree with above comment all depends on driving style

• Like 1

Cheers guys well keep an eye on out and let you no what I get thanks again.

ignore what ford say youll get as you wont driving style air temperature wind hills traffic how much electrics you use all effect mpg so no ones mpg really means anything unless they drive the exact same route as you do using the same amount of fuel in the tank with the same engine tyre pressures etc if you get more than 38 be happy :D

The only reason I changed was to get more out the same mpg so if I don't it well be going back ... They did say I would but I no they all talk keek.

Manufacturers tell you whst you could get if the conditions are perfect looking up real world mpg figures before buying is better owners will tell you what they actually get as all the testers said fords figures are optomistic but it gets people buying new cars in the belief theyll save on fuel costs my old ti vct does better real world mpg than some of these new cars

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club