Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Delivery Date Confirmed

greenymk7

I have ordered a Zetec S 1.0 Ecoboost in Frozen White with 17 inch alloys, Privacy Glass and DAB Radio

Good choice, same as me, they look fantastic.

Good choice, same as me, they look fantastic.

I'm really looking forward to it

It was a toss up between Silver or White but I saw a White ZS in person recently & it turned my head & I really liked its

It's just a shame it will be hard to keep glean I'm guessing

The Zetec S does have rear tinted glass as an option, looks great on my white car, and looks good on black as well.

But I strongly suggest you dont change your order if its just for tinted glass. My car was over 4 weeks from build date and i changed it and added 17" wheels are being told it would not effect my build date, this was rubbish and it was moved it back two more weeks.

If you want tinted glass your dealer will know someone who can do it when they get your car, and normally alot cheaper than the £250 that ford charge.

That's a good point. It's hard enough as it is to wait, I'm sick of my current car! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered my fiesta titanium x in panther black on the weekend dealer seeing what they can do to get it asap :) sent me order sumery got end of the month on it after they said eta end of may hmmmm typo hope not lol

Im itching to get it lol dont like waiting lol

Zetec S 125 White

Ordered 3/3/14

Build 27/3/14

ETA 19/4/14

No optional extras.

The wait is absolutely killing me!

From reading a few things on here tho, how common is it that they delay the cars?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Ford OC mobile app

I ordered mine on 23/02 & the last I heard was a build date of 29/03 & no ETA yet

I had email from sales guy that they ordered one and trying to get another dealer to give up the one they have will hear Wednesday the verdict :-)

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Ford OC mobile app

I have just adopted the attitude that it will be ready when it's ready & I have no power over it

I have been told mine is built, so now I'm just waiting for delivery which is currently estimated for mid April.

I'm just hoping nothing happens to delay it now

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z using Ford OC Mobile App

I have been told mine is built, so now I'm just waiting for delivery which is currently estimated for mid April.

I'm just hoping nothing happens to delay it now

That's a long turnaround to get it into the country and ready for delivery from when it's built

I'm guessing they must build them in batches & wait until they have a certain amount ready before they ship them over

Yeah more than likely.

I guessed it might also be down to getting them through the import process and arranging delivery to various locations

Mid April seems along time away :-(

Latest on mine considering it has been built since 18 February it is currently at Dagenham waiting to be transported to the dealer.

Considering dealer said they should have had it last Monday and then me being able to pick it up today. Now is end of this week :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Looks like I'm looking at mid to late April

At least we will have light nights and hopefully nice weather so I can keep it looking nice & White for more than 24hrs, lol

Haha, yeah, it's going to be nearly summer by the time I get mine delivered!! But at least the days will be lo get, there will be more sunshine and hopefully less rain, so should stay clean for longer!

1.0 125 Zetec S on order!

Haha, yeah, it's going to be nearly summer by the time I get mine delivered!! But at least the days will be lo get, there will be more sunshine and hopefully less rain, so should stay clean for longer!

What date u order and have u added any extras ?

And nice weather means time to spend cleaning it :-)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Ford OC mobile app

What date u order and have u added any extras ?

Only ordered on 5th March, so not that long ago, but seems like I am going to be waiting ages! Ordered a few options too, so no chance of getting a pre-built car.

• 4 weeks later...

Ordered mine on 4th April (1.5 TDCi Titanium Deep Impact Blue + extra options) and got the call this week: Est. build 28th April, 3-4 weeks delivery after that. Hope there's no delays. Me Want!!!!!

Really struggling with this Deep Impact Blue to find a decent photo of it. The colour seems to shift so much depending on the lighting angle that every photo, even of the same car, looks a different colour. Looks nice though.

Very excited to come back to Ford after a cheeky stint with Toyota, never again!

Ordered Zetec 1.0T in DIB with privacy glass 9/3, delivery 2/5.

Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I will be cleaning mine this week so i will try and get some pictures in the sun for you.

Its a great colour in all light conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

In the sun? Wow, you can take photos quickly :)

this is an interesting read http://www.just-auto.com/news/new-dutch-port-facility-streamlines-ford-parts-and-vehicle-logistics_id68383.aspx

GERMANY/HOLLAND: New Dutch port facility streamlines Ford parts and vehicle logistics

The Dutch port of Vlissingen has become Ford's gateway to and from Britain for vehicles and components through a new purpose-built ferry terminal which has just been officially opened.

The new facility allows the car maker to integrate the shipment of all its new vehicles and components directly between Vlissingen and the Dagenham plant on the Thames estuary, east of London, which now focuses on diesel engines since Ford-brand car production in Britain stopped a couple of years ago. The new terminal will be operated by the Belgian logistics provider Cobelfret in Antwerp and will be used exclusively by Ford.

It is a two-way operation, with new Jaguar cars en route to Europe and components from British Ford factories destined for European plants travelling to Vlissingen on Cobelfret vessels from the River Thames jetty at the Dagenham plant.

Previously, new Fiesta and Fusion models, destined for the UK and Ireland, have been sent from the assembly plant in Cologne via Rotterdam, with components shipped separately via Zeebrügge in Belgium to Dagenham on the outskirts of east London.

"By integrating the shipment of vehicles and components through one terminal on the continent and basically just one ferry link, we are making things far more efficient, reducing costs and at the same time increasing the quality of our shipping service," said Ford of Europe logistics head Bill Gurmin.

New vehicles are now transported from the Cologne assembly line down the Rhine river (summer drought water levels permitting) on special rollon, roll-off (RoRo) barges to the new terminal in Vlissingen. Each of the five barges can carry around 550 vehicles at a time, totalling a total of 100,000 right-hand drive vehicles annually for the UK and Ireland.

Focus models for the UK and Ireland, from the assembly plant at Saarlouis, arrive by train at the ferry terminal in Vlissingen. Mondeos for Britain, from the Genk plant in Belgium, are also shipped on car trains to Vlissingen; while those destined for Ireland will continue to go by sea from Zeebrügge.

Automotive components are transported by Ford's truck fleet from Cologne to the new terminal. Up to 400 semi-trailers will commute daily between assembly plants in Europe and in the UK, using the Vlissingen-Dagenham link.

Engines from plants at Bridgend, Wales, and Dagenham, transmission units from Halewood near Liverpool and brake discs from Swansea, also in Wales, for instance will all use the new link on their way to the vehicle assembly plants and spare parts depots in Europe. Vehicle parts and components travelling along the tightly-controlled logistics network between the UK and the vehicle assembly lines in Genk, Cologne and Saarlouis, will arrive at their various destinations within 24 hours. In addition, material from automotive component suppliers will be shipped in both directions.

Each year, the 260 Ford fleet drivers in Cologne and Genk, plus subcontracted freight forwarders, will haul a total of 80,000 trailers between the various sites in the UK and the assembly plants in Germany, Belgium, France and other countries in Europe.

Between the terminal at Vlissingen and Dagenham Jetty, Cobelfret will operate four ships, with three sailings a day, each able to carry up to 67 trailers and 545 vehicles on specially designed decks. With 11,854 gross registered tonnes (GRT), these are large vessels with a length of 147 metres. It takes each one 11 hours to cross the Straits of Dover and enter the Thames estuary, plus another five hours waiting time at the quay for loading and unloading.

The new Cobelfret terminal at Vlissingen East employs a workforce of 120. The facility itself was built on reclaimed land on the Westerschelde and covers an area of 56 hectares. It provides parking areas for a maximum of 25,000 vehicles and 700 trailers, has three RoRo jetties and three railway sidings.

Oh :(

So now my car will be testing a new delivery system too? And the day keeps getting better :)

I can hear the excuses now: "well, we know it went on the RoRo. Where it went after that.........meh"

Its an old post so should not have aby issues lol

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Ford OC mobile app