Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth USB Option

Clare Watton

I have the MP3 connector in my Fiesta 09, but not USB. Does anyone know if this can be fitted after, even by a Auto Electricians or a Ford Dealership?

It can be retro fitted as its just an add on but it involves alot of work... you need new plastic trims, remove cd player fit bluetooth kit and usb... voise control is on indicator stalk so that would need to be changed.... i reckon you would be looking a fair few hundred ££ tbh.

Contact ur local ford dealer see what they say?

It can be retro fitted as its just an add on but it involves alot of work... you need new plastic trims, remove cd player fit bluetooth kit and usb... voise control is on indicator stalk so that would need to be changed.... i reckon you would be looking a fair few hundred ££ tbh.

Contact ur local ford dealer see what they say?

Been a lot of talk on here about people wanting it fitted after they have their cars and Ford have turned them away saying it cant be done, possibly because its so much work and they wont make any money doing it.

we retro fitted one to a focus st, bluetooth and voice control and that was hard work! and the voice part wasnt fitted as it needed new controls so all they ended up with was bluetooth!

one of them grey aera's i geuss!

I've got all the bluetooth part and voice rec and the line in socket for the ipod. Just need the USB socket.

Anything is possibly, just a case of money and time and finding someone to do it :) please keep us updated with what the outcome is, im sure a lot of people without the USB would love to know how to get it!

I only have the AUX socket on mine, and went back to ask if I could have the USB and was told No it had to be ordered at the time because it's a whole new unit.

My dealer said they hope to get that USB/Bluetooth option at their branch in the next few months. I would like that but only if it was the same as what the manufacturer would fit. Might have to wait until the cars first birthday :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club