Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gel badge overlays

MichellefromEssex

Which one goes well with the Sea Grey Fiesta?

I've been looking at the Carbon/Chrome overlay, but has anyone actually bought it as id like to see as real life image of one

996.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MichellefromEssex

• Nipz

• Gazjs

• DanGull

Hey guys, which badge would look the best on a panther black fiesta titanium? I am thinking propably the black/chrome or carbon/chrome?

KJay I've never known anyone to agonise over a decision so much! :lol:

I'd definitely need to see the carbon overlays before even considering them. I think black/chrome will look great on a Panther Black Mk7. I've gone for white/black on my Frozen White car.

What can I say mate, I like to get other peoples opinions before I purchase things. Think I will go for the carbon though as I think it will look awesome:

carbonbadge.jpg

Very tempted to get some of these when I get payed. Probably the Red/Chrome ones. Do they come as a set, or is the price for each?

heres mine on a black/yellow fiesta

although im not too sure on it, so may order the black /chrome one too

They come as a two badge set for £10, add £3 for a steering whee badge - and £1.50 for the new Fiesta (cheeky :lol: )

3 badges and 4 wheelcentres cost me £26.45 including p and p.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2792...mp;id=503898335

heres mine on a black/yellow fiesta

although im not too sure on it, so may order the black /chrome one too

Johnny - that doesn't look very well printed to me. The oval for example doesn't look at all smooth when compared to the others I've seen. Maybe it's a bad photo, or maybe it's the yellowness.

Very tempted to get some of these when I get payed. Probably the Red/Chrome ones. Do they come as a set, or is the price for each?

They come as a set ( Front & Back )you can order the steering wheel badge for an extra couple of quid.

They come as a two badge set for £10, add £3 for a steering whee badge - and £1.50 for the new Fiesta (cheeky :lol: )

3 badges and 4 wheelcentres cost me £26.45 including p and p.

Thanks for that. *Adds them to shopping list for when I get payed*

Yeah I know, i wasnt happy with the out come really, the yellow is crap, and I prefer the ford blue, so until i get the black ones come thru il keep them on til then. but i agree with u.

Ive got the carbon and chrome ones but havent had the chance to put them on yet, got a broken neck at the mo so its gonna be a while till i can drive anyway :P They look good in the envelope though :)

Ive got the carbon and chrome ones but havent had the chance to put them on yet, got a broken neck at the mo so its gonna be a while till i can drive anyway :P They look good in the envelope though :)

Get sum pictures up mate when you get a chance. Really wanna see what the carbon badge looks like.

Get sum pictures up mate when you get a chance. Really wanna see what the carbon badge looks like.

Il get pics a.s.a.p. They look far better, only reason i got them was to cover up my back ford badge cause over time it had flaked off, looks far better now tho, and thats on a green car so id imagine it'd look even better on either a silver or black car. Pics soon (:

PICT0364.jpg

PICT0365.jpg

PICT0366.jpg

Pics of my carbon badges, duno why but the quality is fairly crap, you get the idea tho. Comments welcome (:

My white/black badges arrived a few days ago - the printing on the ovals of the car badges is less than perfect. I expect perfect ovals, not lineated ones - the ovals have clearly been enlarged to make the larger badges and the resolution isn't high enough even on the wheelcentres.

I think they're going back - you can just about see what I'm talking about at the top of each arc.

DSC00877.jpg

DSC00878.jpg

Just had an insane thought, which is probably tacky :lol: but does anyone know if you can get different writing on the gel overlays in the ford font? Think Flic might look quite cute and not a noticeable difference unless you look closely.... Bad idea? :blink:

I'm not sure, it could work :-) I bet you can get them done somewhere...bet someone on e-bay does them!

Think Flic might look quite cute and not a noticeable difference unless you look closely.... Bad idea? :blink:

What about "hedgepig"?

Think anyone would notice and my car would certainly be unique!!!! :lol::lol:

What about "hedgepig"?

Ohhh, that'd be amazing, do it ;) I dare ya!

Ohhh, that'd be amazing, do it ;) I dare ya!

OK, I hear you; so, if you were to go down to the woods (aka come to the Fiesta meet) you might get a surprise.............. ;)

OK, I hear you; so, if you were to go down to the woods (aka come to the Fiesta meet) you might get a surprise.............. ;)

Oh I'm there my friend! Bring it ooonnn :D