• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jma78b

• CARTER141

• hedgepig

• greenymk7

After saying I didnt like the red, I was next to a zetec s in red at the traffic lights (the day I had the KA courtesy car typical lol) and it looked very nice - esp as the low red reflector lights on the bumper blended it surperb with the body of the car, reminded me of those little indent things on the focus st, so ive changed my mind about the red now - on certain models anyway - however think with the Mountune upgrade it wouldnt have looked right - been like a fire engine lol.

Its funny i've not seen any red Fiesta's. I know they are still new but you would think that you would get the "free" colour and not pay out extra for the black. Saw 2 hot magenta's today on the streets. Both Titanium but one had a massive bird !Removed! on the drivers side! :lol:

Hmmm, I think I will go with the Ocean colour, I saw another Spa Fiesta today and my fears were confirmed.

It's not a lovely Champagne colour, its a horrible, contents of someones stomach colour :P

Yet, I have seen a Ocean Fiesta, AND a Focus.

Both looked nice.

Do you recon I could get clear lenses for the rear lights at all?

Hi all, new member on board :)

Just read through this thread and it took me back a couple of weeks when I placed the order for my new Fiesta Titanium. I found a garage nearby that had all the colours, except one. As I found it quite difficult to get a good idea from the pictures online and in the brochure.

It was between silver (which my current one is), black and grey. I finally decided on sea grey. I'm surprised more haven't mentioned this one as I think it looks quite nice!

Hi all, new member on board :)

Just read through this thread and it took me back a couple of weeks when I placed the order for my new Fiesta Titanium. I found a garage nearby that had all the colours, except one. As I found it quite difficult to get a good idea from the pictures online and in the brochure.

It was between silver (which my current one is), black and grey. I finally decided on sea grey. I'm surprised more haven't mentioned this one as I think it looks quite nice!

Yeah that sea gray really does look good. If for whatever reason I didnt want the black I would have gone for the gray :)

Yeah that sea gray really does look good. If for whatever reason I didnt want the black I would have gone for the gray :)

I would have gone for grey is it was available for the zetec!

But one had a massive bird !Removed! on the drivers side! :lol:

Rumbled..........I'm never taking her out again in my car!!! :lol::lol: :P

Rumbled..........I'm never taking her out again in my car!!! :lol::lol: :P

Funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi,

This is my first post! I am about to order a 1.6 Titanium, but colour choice is a nightmare!

Looking for something that is Bright and eye catching.

First choice was Squeeze (lime green) but someone in our town has that colour :( - Annoyingly they appear to drive up and down the town everyday!!!

So we are left with:

Hot Magenta

Tango Red

Vision Blue

Colorado Red

Hot Magenta, most of the time seems quite dull. It's definitely not like on the website and brochures.

Tango Red, appears quite lacklustre - dull

Vision Blue, not seen this colour > anyone have experience of this? Is this a stand out colour?

Colorado, kind of leaning towards this as i've seen a punto and astra in solid red and they look quite good especially with all the chrome trimmings. (Without chrome and the whole thing looks flat!)

Should I worry that this is a 'flat' and cheaper colour. Or does this not matter?

you will always get better results from a metallic car when it is clean.

The vision is a great colour but theres alot of them about. I havent seen the tango yet. I saw a hot magenta car in the sun the other day and it looks great.

The flat red i think looks great in Zetec S spec with the black and red theme to it.

As you have all the silly chrome bits :lol: i would go for either vision or tango.

Hi,

This is my first post! I am about to order a 1.6 Titanium, but colour choice is a nightmare!

First choice was Squeeze (lime green) but someone in our town has that colour :( - Annoyingly they appear to drive up and down the town everyday!!!

So we are left with:

Hot Magenta

Tango Red

Vision Blue

Colorado Red

Hot Magenta, most of the time seems quite dull. It's definitely not like on the website and brochures.

Vision Blue, not seen this colour > anyone have experience of this? Is this a stand out colour?

Colorado, kind of leaning towards this as i've seen a punto and astra in solid red and they look quite good especially with all the chrome trimmings. (Without chrome and the whole thing looks flat!)

Should I worry that this is a 'flat' and cheaper colour. Or does this not matter?

I have a Titanium 1.6 in Vision Blue. You can see some photos here

I've ordered black. I also like the Hot Magenta but it does look different in real life. I would go for Tango, a kinda orangey red.

The vision actually looks really nice. Its funny i've only just realised that the Fiesta hasnt got an visible exhaust! Where is it?

its on the right hand side behind the plastic bit of the bumper or the diffuser if its a Zetec S

I like not being able to see it, makes it looks a lot more sleek

you will always get better results from a metallic car when it is clean.

The flat red i think looks great in Zetec S spec with the black and red theme to it.

As you have all the silly chrome bits :lol: i would go for either vision or tango.

Any problems with fading? Or is this something only to do with really old cars?!!!

I have a Titanium 1.6 in Vision Blue. You can see some photos here

Thanks, nice car. You have an unusual leather interior (unless it'smy screen settings!) - what colour/style is it?

I've ordered black. I also like the Hot Magenta but it does look different in real life. I would go for Tango, a kinda orangey red.

The vision actually looks really nice. Its funny i've only just realised that the Fiesta hasnt got an visible exhaust! Where is it?

Funny that Tango doesn't seem to be popular. I saw an orangey/reddish brown Focus the other day, if that's Tango, then it's a definite NO to that.

It seems Colorado Red is not getting any love from anyone!!! Is there any underlying reason for this?

Hi,

So we are left with:

Hot Magenta

Tango Red

Vision Blue

Colorado Red

Out of the four I would be looking at Hot Magenta and Vision Blue. Personally I dont like red on this car, really dont think it suits it, so i would give the tango and colorado a miss. For sure.

If it was me I would be choosing between the sea gray and the panther, in the end I went for panther, mainly because I think the black looks good, also its the best colour to go with the chrome. Maybe if I was 15-20 years older than I am then I would have gone for the sea gray, but then I would probably get a 5 door too

all imo....

Hot Magenta! It looks lovely in the sun when it's all nice and clean :)

Actually, they all look good in the sun when they are nice and clean. Apart from the style. That doesnt look good in my opinion. :ph34r:

OK,

I have seen Vision Blue, Red, Blazer Blue, Silver, Squeeze and Spa.

Spa is a no go, its not a champagne colour like on the pics, its actually a cream colour, yuk :P

Vision Blue, looks like the china Blue on Peugeot 206's?

Red, looked OK

Blazer blue, sorry, I hate it, too bland.

Squeeze, hmmm, not my type :P

Silver, looked not too bad.

Frozen white looks nice, so does panther black.

Hot Magenta looks nice, just not my colour i'm afraid.

I'm going for Ocean Blue.

Thanks, nice car. You have an unusual leather interior (unless it'smy screen settings!) - what colour/style is it?

It is just the normal leather that comes in the Titanium X pack. IT is dark grey leather with light grey stiching. It is the same optianal leather a Zetec S could come with except the stitching would be red.

My car is a 1.6 Titanium + Titanum X Pack + Full Dress up kit.

THANKS to everyone for replying and being so helpful.

My personal preference is for something that is bright and eye catching, but above that is/was a concern that a flat/solid colour is inferior to a pearlescent or metallic finish in terms of maintenance or how it is applied.

Someone mentioned (not on this forum!) that the solid colours aren't as colourfast as metallic, also it has less coats/lacquer layer?!! (I don't know what i'm talking about at this point!)

If there is something inherently inferior to the make up of a solid colour or the process it is applied, then I will opt for pearlescent or metallic...

All this over a COLOUR!!! :ph34r:

THANKS to everyone for replying and being so helpful.

My personal preference is for something that is bright and eye catching, but above that is/was a concern that a flat/solid colour is inferior to a pearlescent or metallic finish in terms of maintenance or how it is applied.

Someone mentioned (not on this forum!) that the solid colours aren't as colourfast as metallic, also it has less coats/lacquer layer?!! (I don't know what i'm talking about at this point!)

If there is something inherently inferior to the make up of a solid colour or the process it is applied, then I will opt for pearlescent or metallic...

All this over a COLOUR!!! :ph34r:

I agree with Bashful as I too have Hot Magenta--see below:

here

and here

See how the colour changes in different lights--you won't get that effect from a "flat" colour.

and again

Well Dolphin, you pay your money and you take your choice---it's all down to personal opinion! :)

Vision Blue, looks like the china Blue on Peugeot 206's?

I'm going for Ocean Blue.

No, vision blue really doesn't look like the 206's.

And I didn't know Ocean blue was a colour option on fiestas?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club