Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2005 Ghia Badge Removal

A18NHH

Hi all,

i did try a search on the app before it threw up too many results and none seemed to answer the question....

My wife's 2005 Focus Ghia - if we remove the Ghia badges from the rear 1/4s (next to the rear windows) what is under them? a hole holding the badge on or are they merely just stuck on?

Thanks in advance :)

They are stuck on but removing them invariably leaves a shadow where the plastic has been sun-bleached around them.

thank you for the prompt reply :)

that just leaves me with the headache of to remove or keep :( the badges themselves are faded so could do with changing at least - but if they are faded the then black plastic will undoubtedly be faded :ermm:

you could always buy new panels off eBay or fordparts, I think they are about £15 each , or be a cheapskate like me :D I use a touch of auto glym tyre dressing on a sponge about every month or so, does the job perfect.

I do think I'd prefer the babes off full stop and was tempted to just keep applying 'back to black' on the panels :)

I did try to search eBay for panel but wasn't too sure what to type in, I've come across none so far...I just thought this could be my first cheap mod

Go to your local Ford's part counter with your registration and they'll find the parts out for you.

They call them 'Moulding - Door Outside'.

Make sure you tell them you want ones without a Ghia badge.

They'te about £18 each.

post-28494-0-13861000-1392680426_thumb.j

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club