Do Not Sell My Personal Information

are they having a laugh?????????

my.shell

just picked up my new fiesta today , lovely car and was just going round it with a salesman, are they having a laugh, the car is fitted with Hankook tyres, surely a premium brand of tyre wouldn't be too much to ask for, there were other cars there with style spec & even they had michelin or Continental fitted, i feel robbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Continental on mine, but mine is one of the first Fiesta's to come off the prodcution line. My friend who has the same car has Hankook tyres on it, so not sure if ford changed tyre suppliers at the start of the year?

I just would have expected premium quality tyres on a premium priced car,might write to ford about it as they are quite noisy at speed

I have continental on mine, but mine is one of the first Fiesta's to come off the prodcution line. My friend who has the same car has Hankook tyres on it, so not sure if ford changed tyre suppliers at the start of the year?

my car was one of the first off the line to and mine has Continental.....

so you must be right ford must have changed tyre suppliers.

My car was built and ready Nov 08 and we had Hankook - but apparently they were the "best tyres" not got them now anyway sold them last week with my alloys.

Ours has CONTINENTAL's on - it was built towards the end of MARCH 09 and will got it about a week later.

Have a look here > hankook tyres The company make "high performance" tyres as well as 'el cheapo' ones so you may in fact have a premium tyre. I'm not saying Ford haven't used a decent tyre on your car but you'll be able to check for yourself.

Personally our 04 plate Fiesta had Continentals on them so i just replaced the two front ones ( 30,000 miles ) with Continental 2's at a price of £75 each! And i`ll replace the rears with the same next month before the next MOT.

i got mine start of march and mine has continental's on it. Unless your going to be hammering the car aroun i dnt think it really matters about the tyres so much nowadays

i got mine start of march and mine has continental's on it. Unless your going to be hammering the car aroun i dnt think it really matters about the tyres so much nowadays

I got mine in January and it's got Pirelli tyres on it.

Janet got Noddy at Xmas and he's got Continental tyres.

Like you say though, unless you're thrashing it around I don't suppose it matters that much. :rolleyes:

my car was built in mid March and I have continentals. Perhaps it is the size of tyre that dictates the make. mine is 195/45/16

I picked my Zetec 1.25 up last Wednesday and I have Hankook, must admit I said to my husband I'd never heard of them. But I suppose its not a performance car so it doesn't really matter.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club