Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ordered :-)

matt1981

Just ordered a new zetec s in white. Delivery late April. This is going to be a long wait!

Apparently the new 2014 model now comes with cruise control as standard. Not that it'll ever be used but nice for free

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Ford OC mobile app

very nice, its a great car, does it come with 125bhp or is it tuned up a little? I saw something on them releasing a 138bhp version for 2014? Did they mention a 6 speed aswell?

No mention of bhp increase or gearbox. Maybe they are due later this year.

I only briefly test drove a normal zetec and that seemed nippy. Considering I've only ever driven a citroen saxo and a 1 litre c2, I can't wait

I will hopefully ordering the same soon but with 17's & tinted windows

Definitely worth the wait. Had mine about 3 weeks now after waiting 2 months and love it!

What extras you got?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Ford OC mobile app

I needed to keep the cost down so not had any extras. alloys would have been nice but I don't mind the standard ones and with the amount of potholes by me probably for the best.

I have already bought an S badge for the front grille though!

I had to do the same so went for red N only added tints.

Gotta have an S badge on there! First thing I did.. finishing off fords job

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Ford OC mobile app

Just ordered a new zetec s in white. Delivery late April. This is going to be a long wait!

Apparently the new 2014 model now comes with cruise control as standard. Not that it'll ever be used but nice for free

Good choice of colour. If you can afford it get the tinted rear windows , or get them done cheaper when you have it, I think it makes the white car look much better. And the 17" wheels really are worth getting, i thought about it for weeks after ordering mine but I'm so glad i upgraded, they really suit the car.

Good choice of colour. If you can afford it get the tinted rear windows , or get them done cheaper when you have it, I think it makes the white car look much better. And the 17" wheels really are worth getting, i thought about it for weeks after ordering mine but I'm so glad i upgraded, they really suit the car.

It's abit late now as he has already ordered it unless you can add more stuff upto a certain point

Matt1981 - Do you mind me asking you how much you paid for it ?

Also did they offer you the £500 extra discount which is being advertised on the main Ford website ?

Hi Damian

I have part exchanged my near 8 year old Citroen c2 1.1, got £500 off for using the finance, and my uncle worked for JLR for many years and can get a percentage off new cars (can never get a straight answer as to how much exactly).

£9800 in total so for a £15500 list price I'm very pleased

That sounds a good deal, thanks for letting me know

I think you are right about the cruise control as when adding optional extras on the Ford website you can no longer pick it as an extra

I love the new shape Fiesta

- what's the Torque like on it ? I'm contemplating changing mine for either a Zs or wait a bit longer for a ST :D

I have ordered today & questioned the Cruise control & they checked the spec list as from 3rd March 2014 which is what all new Fiesta's fall into now & there is no mention of Cruise control as standard & it's listed as an option

I'll wait and see then. Won't be too fussed if its not there.

My dealer was certain they are coming from Valencia not cologne, so probably hasn't a clue what's going on

I think Cruise Control is an option on the ZS now, where as in the past it wasn't I believe

Yes you're right Damien it's on the Ford website now

I love the new shape Fiesta

- what's the Torque like on it ? I'm contemplating changing mine for either a Zs or wait a bit longer for a ST :D

if its Torque your after and can afford to wait then save your pennies and get the ST

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club